ESPN WatchESPN
Kayo

Tuesday, January 2, 5AM
Vrbo Fiesta Bowl

State Farm Stadium, Glendale, Arizona
Liberty Vs Oregon
ESPN WatchESPN Kayo

Last edited:

Michigans defense has done a great job taking away Penix deep passes. But he has missed his own team mates wide open deep, for what would be likely TDS a few times, and didn't even throw to them. He seems to have tunnel vision or lock onto one player this game. Hasn't scanned around or wants to move the ball off fast. Michigans pressure in the pocket has been good too.
Michigan was the best defense in the nation. But Washington have been just a bit off. Havent been running the ball which is partly on them for late game dumb calls in the Sugar Bowl.

I'm gonna laugh if Michigan are found guilty and have to vacate the championship.
Also gives Harbaugh the "hero send off" or "im not running from the sanctions, what more is there to do at Michigan"

Medical will decide where he goes, if all good I could still see him going as high as Atlanta at #8
I think Minnesota would love him to land in their lap.

If they played the game over nextweek. Michigan would still win, but Washington wouldnt miss as many plays.

Michigan have made them look slow by matching the speed on the outside and bullied the Huskies OL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel for Washington. They will most likely do a TCU and drop back next year, losing a few stars. Was their best chance, but their offense did not show up today. Their defense kept Michigan in check for almost three full quarters.

Michigan will lose a few in the off season as well, and have a tough as fixture next season. Might just slip into the expanded playoffs. Hopefully most hang around for awhile more.

Pretty happy guy here. Been a big Michigan fan for years. I watched local teams play years ago as a teen, and my family become close friends with one of the best players in the state through a marriage. He gave me his Michigan letterman jacket one day, and have been a fan ever since.

With Michigans win. I have now seen ever single one of my sporting teams win every trophy possible. Happy days :)

Washington never got going with the deep ball which is a big part of Penix game. I thought McCarthy was better than his stats showed. Especially early in the game.

Michigan dominated both sides of the ball and were by far the better team.

Sitting in a bar in Waikiki and a Michigan fan was in tears.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Michigans defense has done a great job taking away Penix deep passes. But he has missed his own team mates wide open deep, for what would be likely TDS a few times, and didn't even throw to them. He seems to have tunnel vision or lock onto one player this game. Hasn't scanned around, and wants to move the ball off fast. Michigans pressure in the pocket has been good too, and played a part.
Was very surprised how bad that Joe Moore (this years winners and not the two years before that) o-line looked. Penix was under heat basically the whole game.

Washington never got going with the deep ball which is a big part of Penix game. I thought McCarthy was better than his stats showed. Especially early in the game.

Michigan dominated both sides of the ball and were by far the better team.

Sitting in a bar in Waikiki and a Michigan fan was in tears.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Being a Michigan fan is tough, especially if you live in Australia like us when the games are on at 3 in the morning.

We're the only blueblood (not going to bother counting Nebraska) that recruits at the 3 or low 4stars level yet have expectations for 5 stars performances. So this year has been a culmination of a 3 year rebuild or championship run of which some of the other bluebloods expect to win two in the same period.

Looking to next year, we're going to have to replace about 18 of our starters but luckily our two deep play roughly the same amount of snaps anyways. Crazy depth.

Whoever said cheaters never prosper never met Jim Harbaugh or Bill Belichick
He really needed to cheat to beat the Coastal Carolinas and Bowling Greens but not the Alabamas, Washingtons, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back