NFL 2023 AFC Championship Game - Kansas City at Baltimore

Remove this Banner Ad

1674388556324-jpeg.1591468

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 7:00AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflchiefs: (3) Kansas City at :nflravens: (1) Baltimore

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah need KC to win 2 weeks of swift sounds like like a dream scenario

As a Monster (Gaga fan) I resemble that remark :$

Having said that, as a Patriots fan. I really hate The Ravens (snitches on Brady and Deflategate), so I am obliged to support the Chiefs in this one

I've been impressed with the way the Chiefs have returned to form. They were bang average after losing to the Packers, Bills and Raiders i had them pretty much dead. But like Jason Voorhees (or a ceriain Tsylor Swift song) they rise up from the dead, they do it all the time.

They've got Alabama vibes, you've got to take your chance to kill them off, otherwise you'll pay the price.

Conversly the Ravens have been the best team over the past 2 months, getting host as the season goes on. Lamar just had answers to every question asked, and the D had been suffocating.

It's the Ravens in a blow out by 10+, or the Chiefs in a squeaker for me.

The Ravens defense is so deep.

I struggle to see Kansas being able to open the passing game. Those 2 pro bowl linebackers even allow them to not have a Kelce mis match situation the Chiefs can exploit.

Going to be really important to see if KC can get the run game going early. Pacheco might be the most important non-qb in this one.

If Baltimore do what they did to Houstons run game and force expected pass situations, I hate the matchup for KC.

Please Baltimore, not sure any of us can take the Swifts winning and having 2 full weeks of Swift before a SB!
Of those cheering for a Ravens win this week. 1% are actually Ravens fans, the other 99% are hoping for a SB not dominated by Taylor Swift.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back