NFL Super Bowl LVIII - Kansas City vs San Francisco - Mon 12/2 @10:30AM AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

SBLVIII_Logo_800x500-8f16504983.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sums up alot that is wrong with America

1. Prayers don't work at preventing this s**t, actions do

2. Nick Wright around the 10 minute mark when he says 'a grandmother said to him that her and her daughter followed her 14 year old grand daughters lead during the shooting as she gets this type of training at school' I mean seriously wtf?

Super Bowl Ladder....

6-5 Patriots
6-2 Steelers
5-3 49ers
5-3 Cowboys
4-2 Chiefs
4-1 Packers
4-1 Giants
3-5 Broncos
3-2 Raiders
3-2 Redskins/Commanders
2-3 Rams
2-3 Dolphins
2-2 Colts
2-0 Buccaneers
2-0 Ravens
1-3 Eagles
1-2 Seahawks
1-1 Bears
1-0 Saints
1-0 Jets
0-4 Bills
0-4 Vikings
0-3 Bengals
0-2 Falcons
0-2 Panthers
0-1 Chargers
0-1 Cardinals
0-1 Oilers/Titans
0-0 Browns
0-0 Lions
0-0 Texans
0-0 Jaguars

Seriously what the * is wrong with people.

World is going to :poo:

Yesterday i went to the shops and held the door open for a young mum and her two kids she looked like she was struggling and got a mouthful of abuse saying she's doesn't need a man to hold the door and i was a sexist pig then called me every name under the sun.
Can't even try to do the polite thing and help someone without coping it.

Yesterday i went to the shops and held the door open for a young mum and her two kids she looked like she was struggling and got a mouthful of abuse saying she's doesn't need a man to hold the door and i was a sexist pig then called me every name under the sun.
Thats ****ed up, but funny all the same. :tearsofjoy:

Its America's gun fetish. the answer to every problem is to pull out a gun. Just because they are so fragile and weak they need guns to feel big and seen. along with the lack of intellect having thoughts molded for them by social media

Should have let it swing shut into her face

Florio's last paragraph nails it:

How can anyone even begin to combat this? It’s a combination of excess hormones and insufficient intelligence. Along with, of course, access to weapons that can be brandished and activated by someone who otherwise can’t be trusted to tie his shoes properly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back