• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

1674992595979.jpeg

100px-Kansas_City_Chiefs_logo.svg.png
vs
100px-Philadelphia_Eagles_logo.svg.png

Last edited by a moderator:

I hate this kind of stuff, glad it's not really tolerated in Australian sport.

AJ Brown has baked him and he doubled down. I think it is classless but wouldn't expect more from JSS. The meme itself is funny but leave that s**t for the fans.

Bah just when it had been so good sportsmanlike between the two teams.

That's classless. Win with some damn dignity, you got your ring, no need to talk s**t to the eagles.

Hurts didnt shake Mahomes hand post-game, jogged off the field.

I'm sure he just couldn't find him or something.
Got a lot of respect for Hurts, the Eagles handled it all well.

It seems the chiefs had until JuJu, which is just a bit dissapointing.

I'm sure he just couldn't find him or something.
Got a lot of respect for Hurts, the Eagles handled it all well.

It seems the chiefs had until JuJu, which is just a bit dissapointing.
an idiot acting like an idiot doesnt reflect on the whole team.

its like saying the eagles are classless because the coach flipped off the refs when they reviewed the catch before halftime.

I'd seen a couple of those snippets individually before, but back to back it is much clearer that the bulk of the team and coaches seem to accept that they own the result, and don't blame the field/refs/TV cameras etc etc for the result.

Which is completely correct, given it was the our lack of QB pressures or sacks, our giving up repeat long receptions on the same basic route and not adjusting coverage, our QB fumbling for a defensive TD, and our punter's pathetic punt that directly led to the loss, much more than one call (which was correctly called holding) or the field conditions.

A great season that far exceeded my expectations - but a flawed and poor second half in the Super Bowl cost us, despite Hurts and the O line and AJ being terrific.

Not surprised to see Gannon scamper out of Philly, pretty clear he was more focused on that HC job than doing defensive prep for the SB. Also who the F hires Vic Fangio (who was 0-6 against the Chiefs) as a MFing consultant to prepare to win against the Chiefs????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at Eagles fans backtracking about how their season exceeded their expectations and how 'brave' Philly was.

There was nothing noble or defensible about your Jennifer Keyte bottle job except hubris.
Find me one quote or one post where I thought we would make playoffs, let alone the Super Bowl??

If you were a regular on here you'd know that I've been doubting Jalen Hurts since he was drafted (I hated the pick) and thought we had overpaid for Bradberry and Reddick.

Not all Eagles fans are STO.

I'd seen a couple of those snippets individually before, but back to back it is much clearer that the bulk of the team and coaches seem to accept that they own the result, and don't blame the field/refs/TV cameras etc etc for the result.

Bill Simmons carried on a bit on his podcast that the game will always be tainted by the call , but I disagree.

Bill Simmons carried on a bit on his podcast that the game will always be tainted by the call , but I disagree.
A whole heap of media tried to make massive drama over the late call, both Philly media and nationally - very glad to see the Eagles players tamp any hullabaloo down and just accept we were beaten on the day by the better team. JuJu and his classless Twitter posts have just further reinforced how rare losing (or winning) with class is these days...

Fox made it a big thing on the broadcast when they showed a replay on Mahomes that made it look like he was asking for the flag and Olsen saying it was a horrible decision.

When the flag was thrown early and even the truck had the flag popup on the scorebug before the pass hit the ground. Mahomes was just pointing at the flag, not asking for it.

I don't mind a huge stink being made about the officiating. Anything to try to pressure the NFL to improve it, because it's often a disgrace game to game, week to week. Seems to be only getting worse.
The NFL doesnt care. Im sure the NFL would say its officiated "fair". as in fair but not equal, since the superstar players do get calls that others dont. But its been like that for as long as i can remember.

Its no different in college which is where the NFL get the refs from. the NFL has had a ref issue for a long time, they dont protect them or pay them enough to stay if they are good. because the better ones get TV jobs or promoted to the league office. as a whole the refs have never been this young and inexperienced in history. and then you factor in the all star crews for playoff games once you get past the Wild Card weekend.

Skyjudge would fix some of the issues, but just lead to more penalties because everyone holds now.

Back