Fantasy Fleaflicker - Big Footy Bowl 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Highest score in the league right now? Thats not how you tank idiots

At least my McBride pick in the first round is looking decent now
You may still lose though outrageously.

If Mcbride stays decent you have the best TE room in the league.

Nice to see you've come around.
Just Laporta does it.

Seth Meyers Yes GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Going to lose to the 0-7 Dixie Flatline but then looking at the roster, how the * is that 0-7 :p

Fantasy Football hey.

Highest score in the league right now? Thats not how you tank idiots

At least my McBride pick in the first round is looking decent now
Feel free to give LaPorta a rest. He’s only a rookie after all. Don’t want to run him into the ground.

Feel free to give LaPorta a rest. He’s only a rookie after all. Don’t want to run him into the ground.

I shouldn't have traded Evans and Hill, would be talkin' championships. :sweatsmile:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prescott's available. Wanting something in the RB/WR/TE department for anyone interested.
Such a weird thing thing this league that QBs are so much less valued than in ones like Alpha and Omega. Outside of me picking the wrong QB to start each week I very rarely think about them in this league.

First in my division again, Jesus ******* Christ. Im destined to never rebuild.
If you want to lose just send me Laporta for a 2nd or something. I am more than happy to help out in your tanking rebuild.

If you want to lose just send me Laporta for a 2nd or something. I am more than happy to help out in your tanking rebuild.

Goedert is available for the right price.

Such a weird thing thing this league that QBs are so much less valued than in ones like Alpha and Omega. Outside of me picking the wrong QB to start each week I very rarely think about them in this league.
I've got Herbert/Prescott/Levis in this one. Clearly don't need all of them and yet I suspect everyone is relatively happy with their QB's.

Ironically in Omega (where I desperately need QB's), I've got Daniel Jones and Bryce Young haha.

I've got Herbert/Prescott/Levis in this one. Clearly don't need all of them and yet I suspect everyone is relatively happy with their QB's.

Ironically in Omega (where I desperately need QB's), I've got Daniel Jones and Bryce Young haha.

My QBs absolutely suck and I still have zero interest in Dak. :sweatsmile:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back