Fantasy Fleaflicker - Big Footy Bowl 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometimes ya just have to win ugly, you've managed to bring me down to your level. Congrats on that at least...

I am a scrappy street fighter.

Fielding interest in Jefferson for any teams looking to add a gun/elite WR that will miss a bit of this season now. I mean, he wont be cheap, but interested to see if any interest in throwing a package at me for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trading Jefferson is one I didnt see coming I must say
Speculative trade on my behalf. Had just traded out of the first round, so got back in. Got a pretty decent WR in Amon Ra and a RB upgrade. Shuffle of picks etc.

As reigning Champ am win now mode to an extent so JJ being out for unknown period suits Jayz more than me.

Anyway. Trading is fun. Ain't no cash on the line in this league so I hate standing still and not making moves. It's the dopamine hit!

No one is saying Iā€™ve been ripped off so thatā€™s a good sign šŸ˜‚

When you get one of the best and most reliable players in fantasy at 24 years old it's hard to say you were ripped off.

You paid a lot yes, but it's to be expected. So long as your first round pick doesn't turn out to be 1.01 and Marvin Harrison Jnr the trade is fine in a 1QB league

When you get one of the best and most reliable players in fantasy at 24 years old it's hard to say you were ripped off.

You paid a lot yes, but it's to be expected. So long as your first round pick doesn't turn out to be 1.01 and Marvin Harrison Jnr the trade is fine in a 1QB league
We have a 0-6 team that you would think is up for pick 1.

Figured this pick would be mid 1st.

Goedert is pants. I need someone who better than what I have really.

I do like how Goedert has been the TE2 the past 3 weeks since you said this.

The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

Highest score in the league right now? Thats not how you tank idiots

At least my McBride pick in the first round is looking decent now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back