Fantasy Fleaflicker - Big Footy Bowl 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Send something through if you want to have a look.

Done, more than generous for a 4 point difference in average scoring between the two QBs. (need to have 3 QBs on your roster to be legal so thats why I included Russ)

Done, more than generous for a 4 point difference in average scoring between the two QBs. (need to have 3 QBs on your roster to be legal so thats why I included Russ)
Don't really disagree but won't do that one. Even with needing a 3rd QB, Wilson does nothing for me and I can go pick up any number of bench riding QB's to fill the quota. Was looking at trying to strengthen elsewhere and trying to get someone at the end of the second round isn't going to be worth losing Herbert for I don't think.

1 QB leagues really do drop the value of QB's.

Don't really disagree but won't do that one. Even with needing a 3rd QB, Wilson does nothing for me and I can go pick up any number of bench riding QB's to fill the quota. Was looking at trying to strengthen elsewhere and trying to get someone at the end of the second round isn't going to be worth losing Herbert for I don't think.

1 QB leagues really do drop the value of QB's.

Fair enough mate. I wasn't really trying to sell you on Russ, just highlighting that he's only averaging 4 points less than Herbert a game this year in this league and why QBs are pretty much the least valuable position.

Fair enough mate. I wasn't really trying to sell you on Russ, just highlighting that he's only averaging 4 points less than Herbert a game this year in this league and why QBs are pretty much the least valuable position.
Yeah all good. Must admit, I was very surprised to see how close they were.

Bijan will be benched. F*** you Arthur Smith

I swear he does stuff like this because all fantasy players give him s**t.

Takes players in the top 10. Feeds scrubs instead.

Love running in to a guy who has a ridiculous defensive day. Probably would have lost anyway as had a few stink it up today, but this guy....

View attachment 1847145

Bryce Young's favourite target. They have a great connection.

Sad Happy Hour GIF

Boy, shafted myself in some kind of ways this week. Apart from running in to the weeks top scorer with Youngs favourite target, switched Juwan out for Granson for reasons. Cost me 13.9. But the trade that saw me get Amon Ra Ra and involved Rachaad White bites me as Amon Ra on the bye week and White goes off for his best score ever of 31.9 against me. Typical.

frustrated loop GIF by Crispe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently 304 points with Lazard to come and 2 players that didn't play in the side.

This side is finally showing the points I thought it was capable of at the start of the season.

And I have Jefferson to come back in.

Why this week though mate?

Seems unacceptable really and as Commish I will be investigating it.

Why this week though mate?

Seems unacceptable really and as Commish I will be investigating it.
He high scored me the week before (I was 4th in scoring) using a player I traded him while the guy I had was on a Bye week from the trade. I 2nd the investigation (for the last 2 weeks) and expect result reversals.

He high scored me the week before (I was 4th in scoring) using a player I traded him while the guy I had was on a Bye week from the trade. I 2nd the investigation (for the last 2 weeks) and expect result reversals.

Noted, this will also be taken into account when I take the wins away during the investigation.

Stupid team winning games again, thankfully Jatz and Grey Wind won also.

McBride starting to look like the player I hoped he was when I spent a first on him this year. :rainbow:

Didnt realise we didnt have claims on Sunday night in this league, you'd think id know after 7 or 8 years in this league. :sweatsmile:
Oh well gonna be playing one or potentially two short

Remove this Banner Ad

Back