Fantasy Fleaflicker - Big Footy Bowl 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Except when I needed Dak to...

Yeah, you've got to be a Bryce Young or Zach Wilson crap or put in an absolute stinker not to score 20. Lawrence played crap and still put up 24.

Not sure how I managed to win that one. I was done for all money half way through the 4pm games yesterday. Even going into today I was a long shot. Tough luck fuey you deserve one of these titles soon. At least you’re into empire final.

Up against a pretty dominant manureid now. Will it be B2B or 3in5? I’d imagine it’ll be close

Not sure how I managed to win that one. I was done for all money half way through the 4pm games yesterday. Even going into today I was a long shot. Tough luck fuey you deserve one of these titles soon. At least you’re into empire final.

Up against a pretty dominant manureid now. Will it be B2B or 3in5? I’d imagine it’ll be close
Will be anyone's game. My team can be pretty hit and miss so no idea what I am going to get. No donuts like this week would be nice.

Cheers mate!

Might've had the best record, but I wasn't the best team. Zero depth at TE killed me, and when Andrews went down it was pretty much season over!

Good luck to both finalists!

Will do it over the weekend, I want to have a look into FF and see what if anything has changed recently.

Would like to get stricter on illegal rosters during the season if possible for one, but last I checked there wasn't any functionality to support that, or I missed it.

Also, if anyone else has some changes or anything to raise we may as well do it now so we can vote on those.

Will do it over the weekend, I want to have a look into FF and see what if anything has changed recently.

Would like to get stricter on illegal rosters during the season if possible for one, but last I checked there wasn't any functionality to support that, or I missed it.

Also, if anyone else has some changes or anything to raise we may as well do it now so we can vote on those.
What are the rules around dissent again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, keepers aren't changing at this stage. Will get a '24 thread up soon.

I've did make the decision to reduce IR eligibility back down to strictly those designated 'IR'.

I would like everyone to take a bit more stewardship over Rosters in regard to 'illegal rosters' during the season. FF doesn't really let you stop people from playing with illegal rosters, including not removing players that have come off IR, and I noticed, knowingly or not, one of the loopholes was leaving people on IR in lieu of having to cut someone else at that position, so there is a reduction on those that can be placed there in the first place.

Ultimate reasoning being, I believe we all like a league that has an interesting and meaningful FA pool.

Anyone unhappy with this, happy to have a vote on;

1. What other statuses may constitute eligibility for 'IR'
2. Position limits

But as an addition to those votes, I would then also like to come to an agreement for what happens to those that do play rounds with an illegal roster.

I think you can have players on IR that are not, and sometimes that may be as they come off it you dont notice straight away. But if you do and you try to do any waiver claims you get rejected for ineligible IR player. So you are limited somewhat if you keep non IR players on IR.

Id like the minimum number of QBs reduced from 3 to 2.

If you play with an illegal rosters you lose draft picks, starting with 7th or 8th and progressively getting worse each week you play a game with an illegal roster? IE: 1st time an 8th, 2nd time a 7th, 3rd time a 6th and so on.

Were there many playing with illegal rosters? I didn't even notice you could do that.

It's not like it was an epidemic, but I did notice it and I'm all for anything that reduces the effect on the available player pool.

Are you able to tell who did it?

******* paranoid I accidentally cheated the system now :tearsofjoy:

Yeah, but we don't need to go down that road at this stage.

It wasn't yet a serious issue, but would rather raise awareness and address it in whatever way we are all happy too now before people do start to loophole with purpose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back