Kansas City Chiefs to 3-Peat in 2024/25?

Will the Chiefs 3-Peat in Season 2024/25

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

PowerfulPies2023

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2023
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well I must say it's going to be a hell of a ride next year now. The quest for immortality is going to be sky high. The Chiefs have appeared in 4 of the last 5 SuperBowls and will be gunning for 3 on the trot and will be favourites to do so barring some big off season recruiting or injuries. I hope they do it too. The 9ers must be demoralised at losing yet again after leading by 10 to KC and they've suffered 3 SB losses in the last 11 years.

Thoughts, Predictions, who can stop them? Which teams will be the main threat on Mahomes and Co standing on that podium once more with Reidy all smiles getting ready to down another Triple Cheese Burger and of course, your favourite, Miss Swift being all smiles.

Last edited:
Form is temporary, class is permanent. I expect the Chiefs to take a fall next year whilst the 49ers will be in contention yet again. The Chiefs are not the first franchise to win back to back Super Bowls so don't make it seem like they invented the wheel, you goose.

Anyhow, back to the 49ers. We are a massive franchise, bigger than the Chiefs anyway. It is high time we started acting like a big franchise and drop the gold digging investments such as Leeds which is a drain on the 49ers' resources. Learning the OT rules wouldn't go astray either.

And whilst I'm here, the 49ers were robbed in the SB. Honestly the amount of time added back to the clock seemed like about 10 minutes. Ridiculous. Clock runs down 15 seconds, 10 seconds then gets added back on, time and time again. Anything to keep the NFL's lovechild in the game.

I won't ever rule them out again while Mahomes is the QB.

They seem to have the mental edge over the Bills and Ravens.

I think a fit and firing Bengals could be their biggest hurdle to making it back to the SB next season.

Whatever happens they will have to play better.

Form is temporary, class is permanent. I expect the Chiefs to take a fall next year whilst the 49ers will be in contention yet again. The Chiefs are not the first franchise to win back to back Super Bowls so don't make it seem like they invented the wheel, you goose.

Anyhow, back to the 49ers. We are a massive franchise, bigger than the Chiefs anyway. It is high time we started acting like a big franchise and drop the gold digging investments such as Leeds which is a drain on the 49ers' resources. Learning the OT rules wouldn't go astray either.

And whilst I'm here, the 49ers were robbed in the SB. Honestly the amount of time added back to the clock seemed like about 10 minutes. Ridiculous. Clock runs down 15 seconds, 10 seconds then gets added back on, time and time again. Anything to keep the NFL's lovechild in the game.

YX6ZTJ2.gif

"3-Peat" is so passe and boring. We need a better term. How about a "Pat Trick"?

U seem mad

They seem to have the mental edge over the Bills and Ravens.
Yep that is a big thing.

Bills have lost to them 3 playoffs in a row now.

But have beaten the chiefs in the regular season the past 3 times.

That would be mentally starting to nag away you can beat them in the regular season but can't do it in the playoffs.

Interesting. The Chiefs release a WR named Marquez and sign a WR named Marquise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't like Hollywood?
I think hes saying they can trade for a Tee Higgins or Brandon Aiyuk now if they want to. I dont see a world where two teams with championship aspirations trade you either however. The Chiefs offer would need to be a fair bit more than they are asking for off other teams.

Back