NFL 2023 AFC Championship Game - Kansas City at Baltimore

Remove this Banner Ad

1674388556324-jpeg.1591468

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 7:00AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflchiefs: (3) Kansas City at :nflravens: (1) Baltimore

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

There will be a lot of “Mahomes is inevitable” type chat, and he was good in the first half. But that was a great game from the defense (even taking into account Lamar and the offense’s poor play). I hope they and Spags get the credit.

Hes part of the problem, team panicked on the back of their QB. Cool QBs keep their team cool and calm.
Team panicked cos they couldnt get within 50m of Mahomes in the 1st half. Offensive line ate Baltimore for breakfast and the amount of throws the Chiefs got away made Ravens rush and s**t the bed.

Poor coaching more then anything else also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team panicked cos they couldnt get within 50m of Mahomes in the 1st half. Offensive line ate Baltimore for breakfast and the amount of throws the Chiefs got away made Ravens rush and s**t the bed.

Poor coaching more then anything else also.
Play calling was an issue for sure, needed to run the ball more, but Lamar missed a lot of easy throws. Everyone gives crap to Purdy about being a front runner but Lamar might even be a bigger one.

This is a team-wide, coaching-wide, clusterfck by the Ravens. All moving parts blundered equally
Could not like this post enough.

Horrible embarrassment franchise depleting loss.

Lamar just lost his head more than a couple of times.

Credit to the Chief’s in scoring so quickly out of the gate and then credit for their D throughout - gave Ravens their chances but put more than enough pressure

Play calling was an issue for sure, needed to run the ball more, but Lamar missed a lot of easy throws. Everyone gives crap to Purdy about being a front runner but Lamar might even be a bigger one.

Again spot on - I’m embarrassed it only hit me on Thursday but I thought there is no way Lamar can win if he is coming back in the fourth and less than 50-50 if it was within 3 either way.

His game style just does not work with coming back from
Behind

It will happen and i will throw up. 🤢🤢🤮

The time people are putting into this, christ.

Just put on TMZ or something.

Blaming reffing is a cop out. We were undisciplined gave bad penalties away and then a costly goal line fumble.

Also reeks of the Seattle loss to new England. Trying to give lamar all the shine and win it with his arm as opposed to using the run game.
Edwards/Hill and even Cook should have been utilised more

Chiefs o-line was huge

Any chance next year a decent RB takes a massive paycut to play 1 season with the Ravens? Thinking Derrick Henry maybe on a more longer term deal on lesser money. Something like a 3 year 24 mill deal should be affordable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back