NFL 2023 NFC Championship Game - Detroit at San Francisco

Remove this Banner Ad

1674388716029-jpeg.1591473

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfllions: (3)Detroit at :nfl49ers: (1) San Francisco

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time the Lions and 49ers have played in a playoff game since the 1983 Divisional game which the Niners won 24-23 at Candlestick

Gary Daniels threw 5 picks, yet the Lions still led 23-17 with 5 minutes to play, only for Joe Montana to hit Freddie Solomon with 2 minutes to play, and Eddie Murray hooked a 43-yarder at the death

What do you mean "us" ? You change teams more often than you change your underwear

Not really, and the only team I have changed is the AFL one, and honestly rightly so. Haven't changed my other teams not that I know of anyway.

I don't love late season signings regardless of what sport it is.

Not really, and the only team I have changed is the AFL one, and honestly rightly so. Haven't changed my other teams not that I know of anyway.

I don't love late season signings regardless of what sport it is.
You were a Steelers and Cowboys fan, now youre calling the Lions us.

You were a Steelers and Cowboys fan, now youre calling the Lions us.

Steelers might have wanted them for a bet but I have never gone for them. Even hate Illawarra in rugby league too back in the days, have quite a dislike for that team.

This has completely ruined my enjoyment of the Lions winning. :(
Well the good news is they're not going to win anyways.

You can do the Detroit thing with Stafford, where you cheer on your boy CMC to glory - then boo him on his return to Carolina for a big playoff game 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back