Streaming Better Call Saul - ** Contains Spoliers! **

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the first two episodes of this season and was very unimpressed. Have switched to other shows since.

should i come back? Does it get better? Are there some good episodes like in the second half of the previous season?

You're going to hate the ending no matter what happens so no don't come back

Surprised to hear that people feel the Jimmy/Kim vs Howard thing is a waste of time or side story, absolutely integral I would have thought. Would be very surprised if it doesn't figure heavily in the end game, and why Jimmy apparently isn't with Kim anymore in BB.

Love how they're slowly building Jimmy into Saul - the bluetooth headset, the giant inflatable, the office, the dodgy client list. Superb stuff.
The 2 biggest storylines and revelations to come are what happens to Lalo, and what happens to Kim.

I think Lalo dies.

I think Kim leaves Jimmy/Saul. Also think there is still something to play out relating back to Chuck's death, and this is related to why Kim leaves.

I'm glad that the show revealed Jimmy/Kim's attempts to undermine Howard was at futile as we all thought.

However, after he's found out Kim makes the statement 'well we know what comes next now'

What did she mean by this comment? It made it seem that they knew Howard was going to put a tail on Jimmy and Kim and this has something to do with the other tail put on by Mike?

I haven't read about this at all in any of the reviews so I could have this completely wrong please help.

I'm glad that the show revealed Jimmy/Kim's attempts to undermine Howard was at futile as we all thought.

However, after he's found out Kim makes the statement 'well we know what comes next now'

What did she mean by this comment? It made it seem that they knew Howard was going to put a tail on Jimmy and Kim and this has something to do with the other tail put on by Mike?

I haven't read about this at all in any of the reviews so I could have this completely wrong please help.
They knew Howard would cotton on. Howard knows they would know, as he said, it wasn't exactly subtle. This is all part of Kim's plan, we're just not exactly sure what the climax of it will be yet.

Howard putting the PI on Saul will be an issue when Mike's guys notice him following them. They'll assume he's from Lalo, poor fella. I don't think this ends well for Howard. Kim and Saul don't know about the tail itself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Was it Lalo?" doesn't have to mean Lalo himself. It could mean Lalo's men.
According to BB…Saul probably didn’t know what happened to Lalo. Gus does. Surely a hint of what will happen.

The opposite to current situation? Maybe but seems less likely. Gus seems convinced he’s alive
Who knows. I reckon though that Lalo is dead, and they’ll explain Sauls BB comments somehow but I can’t see how he can be alive during the BB period and not involved.

But nothing is known for certain.

There's also the possibility that Saul doesn't know Lalo is dead in BB but Gus does.

If there's one thing the writers have done amazingly well in BCS its flesh out a few unknowns from BB - prime among them the surveillance set up on Gus's house explaining why Walter got the call telling him to go home when he first tried to kill him in BB.

The 2 biggest storylines and revelations to come are what happens to Lalo, and what happens to Kim.

I think Lalo dies.

I think Kim leaves Jimmy/Saul. Also think there is still something to play out relating back to Chuck's death, and this is related to why Kim leaves.
There’s a third which has kind of stalled, but what happens to Gene in the flash forwards.

Making the pieces meet in the middle seamlessly and logically requires deft touch. Given the quality of the writing I'm confident they'll nail it. By contrast:

Obi-Wan: When I first met him, your father was already a great pilot.

Actually he was 8 years old and had never even been in a "starship" before

Making the pieces meet in the middle seamlessly and logically requires deft touch. Given the quality of the writing I'm confident they'll nail it. By contrast:

He won as a pod-racing pilot Episode 1, remember?

I hate sand.

George Lucas should have been arrested for that dialogue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back