Rumour Jordan De Goey - The Oracle that is Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

No because it is Pendlebury. If it is a player with long rap sheet of bad behaviour then it would be in the news. This is not really that hard to understand you know.
As soon as she said I have no issue with it the whole situation should have been dropped, or Jordan Degoey unable to flirt with women for the rest of his life?

No because it is Pendlebury. If it is a player with long rap sheet of bad behaviour then it would be in the news. This is not really that hard to understand you know.

You should write a book on the fine art of flirting re.. how to spice up the game of loooove.. an approach by a cybernetic organism living tissue over metal endoskeleton.

He is on probation with Collingwood, because he was charged with sex offences. Forceful touching.

He later pleaded guilty to something else but admitted to a judge that he grabbed a woman and hit a man. That is on record.

He gets chance after chance after chance and doesnt care.

He was meant to do 10 sessions of therapy. I wonder how many he has done, and how serious he took them. What do you think?

He became a new man? Learned the error of his ways?
He never admitted he grabbed the woman. They dropped the charges as after reviewing the CCTV there was absolutely no evidence to substantiate the claim.

So apparently when you're holidaying in an exotic location and it's 99 in the shade and that and everyone is going troppo at the clubs and that.. you've basically only got 2 options.. go and drink with the flies on a porch swing.. or say when you're at a club and that you've got an award winning DJ beatmatching it and that man.. and you the first beat of Michelle Bow's Love and Devotion and you're like.. siiiick man.. I know this track man.. I know this track man.. and then you hear the.. uno duo tre quatrooooo.. and you're like mad man.. time to turn it on the dancefloor and that man.. you're 2nd option would be to order a long cold glass of milk complete with a straw and an umbrella and that mate.. sitting on a bar stool twiddling your thumbs in a buttoned up $20 business shirt.. the DJ gives the disk a spinback finish.. and you're like.. oh isn't this a nice umbrella.. is it etiible and that.

Fair dinkum.

For crying out loud.

So apparently when you're holidaying in an exotic location and it's 99 in the shade and that and everyone is going troppo at the clubs and that.. you've basically only got 2 options.. go and drink with the flies on a porch swing.. or say when you're at a club and that you've got an award winning DJ beatmatching it and that man.. and you the first beat of Michelle Bow's Love and Devotion and you're like.. siiiick man.. I know this track man.. I know this track man.. and then you hear the.. uno duo tre quatrooooo.. and you're like mad man.. time to turn it on the dancefloor and that man.. you're 2nd option would be to order a long cold glass of milk complete with a straw and an umbrella and that mate.. sitting on a bar stool twiddling your thumbs in a buttoned up $20 business shirt.. the DJ gives the disk a spinback finish.. and you're like.. oh isn't this a nice umbrella.. is it etiible and that.

Fair dinkum.

For crying out loud.
I chuckled when I read this the first time, and pissed myself laughing when I re-read it...

:D:D:D

what was the claim and who was making it ? i havent read any articles thats y i ask,only heard hysterics from media so i dont believe in hearsay.
Well obviously there was a claim made by a women that he touched her otherwise there would not have been the initial charge but as soon as New York’s finest reviewed the CCTV looking for evidence the charges were dropped. Because it was a false accusation.

The fact that he is already on probation from being charged with sex offences in the US dont matter either. He can literally behave however he wants as long as those involved dont care, or are paid off (see Michael O'Loughlin).

And all the women working at Collingwood should just keep quiet and be okay with working with him. No negative thoughts about him allowed.

Interesting take.

Im sure that works in happy-land, but in reality-land I dare say sponsors probably arent that keen on sponsor a club willing to protect a sex pest.
This is a Trump supporter..m enough said a disgrace of a human who should me thread banned at the least.

It’s a massive media beat up but honestly, it is so hard to feel sorry for him because he is deadset such a profoundly uncharismatic and unlikeable specimen. The New York videos were genuinely like watching a shaved ape let loose in a nightclub.

He is profoundly blessed to have athletic abilities because he is an absolute low-altitude flyer in every other respect.

Both the media and JDG came out of this looking like garbage, which we already knew to be the case. I really wonder how people find a genuine source of outrage here.

You've been there, it's faux outrage.
Most of these posters are also Trump supporters and grifters, the type that stormed capitol Hill, nasty miscreants.

This is pushed mostly by the Herald Sun, same people feigning outrage would have been devastated that the man who could 'grab em by the pussy and get away with it because he's a star' was no longer the most powerful man in the world by the end of 2020.

You know this anyway.

The world has genuinely lost it.

She is a consenting adult and we are being told it’s disrespectful to women…

If some journo gets film of Pendlebury slapping his wife’s bum playfully in their backyard pool is that also disrespectful and should be in trouble?

I got bizarrely got blocked from the Ginnivan threat for "blaming women" for pointing this out, but...

The corporate environment and the media in particular is very feminised now. It's just a fact. Some of it's genuine, some of it is token stuff, but everything goes through a lens of inclusion, respect/disrespect, offence, objectification.

A lot of stuff people may have laughed about previously is completely out of bounds now and men are expected to lead the charge. It doesn't matter if the girl is ok with it, it's how does that footage look to your female colleague in the workplace? Jon Ralph may or may not actually care, but he also now has to think "how do Sarah and Cath feel about this?" "how do the AFLW players I come into contact think about this?" And after Tom Morris, that's partially the context here.

The other part is De Goey's priors, but the fact is environment has changed significantly and anyone doing anything remotely creepy or misogynist in the future will be copping it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood ok with sexual assault and demeaning women. That's what they have implied. On top of the findindings of systematic racism lead by Eddie Mcguire, they really are a bogan club still stuck in the 1970's.
Joke of a club, the good players can do what they want and get away with it. The club is going to turn into a steaming pile of crap if it hasn’t already. And people say the culture at Melbourne is bad 🤣🤣
So upset

I got bizarrely got blocked from the Ginnivan threat for "blaming women" for pointing this out, but...

The corporate environment and the media in particular is very feminised now. It's just a fact. Some of it's genuine, some of it is token stuff, but everything goes through a lens of inclusion, respect/disrespect, offence, objectification.

A lot of stuff people may have laughed about previously is completely out of bounds now and men are expected to lead the charge. It doesn't matter if the girl is ok with it, it's how does that footage look to your female colleague in the workplace? Jon Ralph may or may not actually care, but he also now has to think "how do Sarah and Cath feel about this?" "how do the AFLW players I come into contact think about this?" And after Tom Morris, that's partially the context here.

The other part is De Goey's priors, but the fact is environment has changed significantly and anyone doing anything remotely creepy or misogynist in the future will be copping it.
Who cares how the AFLW players feel about Degoey and a consenting female.

How would they feel if Degoey slept with a girl? Who the hell cares it’s none of their business.

Hate that he's played the ADHD card - I've got 2-3 colleagues with ADHD and I'm pretty certain that if I got myself tested then I would probably have it in some form or other. Wouldn't stop me sacking them if in acting like a dickhead they brought the organisation I work for into disrepute.

You've been there, it's faux outrage.
Most of these posters are also Trump supporters and grifters, the type that stormed capitol Hill, nasty miscreants.

This is pushed mostly by the Herald Sun, same people feigning outrage would have been devastated that the man who could 'grab em by the pussy and get away with it because he's a star' was no longer the most powerful man in the world by the end of 2020.

You know this anyway.
Lol a thread about JDG and you bring Trump up? Why?! Bizarre

JDG is a toolbelt. This is a nonstory but he failed the idiot test. Pies thanking their lucky stars theyll extend him cheaper now - never worth the money rumoured to be offered

On a broader note, I wonder whether the players at Collingwood miss Eddie now a bit? Rightly or wrongly (and in my opinion many times wrongly) , he would go into bat for his players and at least present a different perspective about things like this to the media.

Someone cares because there's been a massive blow up about it.
Lol, no one actually cares.

It’s about money. 15 articles in the past day on fox footy with 99% comments saying who cares…

That’s a lot of clicks and engagement.

The media froth this garbage to build revenue nothing more

On a broader note, I wonder whether the players at Collingwood miss Eddie now a bit? Rightly or wrongly (and in my opinion many times wrongly) , he would go into bat for his players and at least present a different perspective about things like this to the media.
Definitely, not only would he change the narrative, and give the media something else to talk about, he had dirt on all the media types which ensured that most of them kept their heads down regarding anything related to Collingwood.

Is JDG entitled to go to Bali for a few days during the bye if he got the green light from the club? Of course he is.
Is he allowed to enjoy himself at a nightclub and have a few drinks while he's there? Of course he is.
Is he allowed to do whatever he likes over there, as long as he isn't breaking any laws? Of course he is.
Is he an idiot? Of course he is.

At the end of the day, only those who were involved know exactly what happened. The girl might have been consenting in that she was having a good time partying with him. Not sure that extends to having somebody expose you in public.
What I don't understand from JDG's perspective is that you're in a contract year, you have some fairly recent history of making poor choices while partying and/or drunk. You have past allegations of assault, both violent and sexual.
How hard is it to just knuckle down for the year, focus on your footy and keep your nose out of trouble? How hard is it to just save the Bali trip for the end of the season? How hard is it to surround yourself with people who might have your interests at heart? How hard is it to not get videoed doing all of these stupid things and not have them plastered on social media, where it's very obviously going to spread like wildfire?

He didn't necessarily do anything inherently wrong (I personally don't agree with the lady getting exposed, although I'm not sure if it's been proven that was specifically him doing it), but he's got a pattern of poor choices and poor behaviour. The club and his teammates probably need to pay closer attention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back