Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
Beveridge and Grant at odds

Egan promoted and Beveridge now reports to him rather than Grant

Fallout over Rohan Smith

Sounds ugly, clubs don’t need this sort of infighting.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Beveridge seems like the sort who would get into a lot of conflicts.

He seemed a cool new age coach a few years back, remember the Murphy dais thing?

These days he has the handlebar mo, the new chompers, and gets wound up by journo pissants. Somethings changed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm all for this internal conflict if it means the joint isn't full of Bevo sycophants and yes men.

At worst, it could lead to shaking them all up and tipping them all out which would be great.

Bevo having these conflicts all the time but the Doggies fans swallowing their leader beans every time it happens. Never Bevo's fault even though the evidence is crystal clear that he's a massive w***er.
I see it quite differently… doggies fan don’t seem overly in love with bevo but have some respect based on 2016

Beveridge and Grant at odds

Egan promoted and Beveridge now reports to him rather than Grant

Fallout over Rohan Smith

Sounds ugly, clubs don’t need this sort of infighting.

Grant and Bevo took over a basket case in 2014. In 9 years, through a number of staff changes, they've delivered 6 final series, 2 GFs and a flag.

If a footy manager/head coach combo delivered that at the Bombers over the past 9 years they'd have a statue built for them.

Grant and Bevo took over a basket case in 2014. In 9 years, through a number of staff changes, they've delivered 6 final series, 2 GFs and a flag.

If a footy manager/head coach combo delivered that at the Bombers over the past 9 years they'd have a statue built for them.

Not sure what that has to do with anything. No need for a tanty, it's just what's in the news.

But there's only one statue at Essendon - Michael Long, for his work on indigenous rights.

Reynolds and Coleman are at the MCG, I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back