Rumour Kylie Minogue AFL grand final entertainment (EDIT: KISS to perform at the 'G)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2009
Bull Creek WA
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Real Madrid, Man City, GS Warriors

AFL Grand Final entertainment always baffles me. Maybe I'm being simple-minded, but surely you just get a local rock act from 10-15 years ago that has a broad appeal? I don't know why they chase international pop artists. Obviously Kylie is an Aussie, but she's had a big career in the UK and we've had Robbie Williams, Ed Sheeran, Lionel Ritchie, etc. If the AFL can sign the MCG for 50 years, surely they can do the same for Jet or Wolfmother or someone.

AFL needs to cherish Mike Brady while we still can. Make him entertainment and just play on Up There Cazaly on repeat.

Imagine how hyped the crowd will be when we get to the last repeat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year was a missed opportunity for her to perform "Kids" with RW and at halftime. Robbie and Kylie in a single day
After all them years living and performing in the UK she probably prefers soccer, or pretends she does. So in my opinion won't appear at a AFL Grand Final unless she's paid mega bucks

AFL Grand Final entertainment always baffles me. Maybe I'm being simple-minded, but surely you just get a local rock act from 10-15 years ago that has a broad appeal? I don't know why they chase international pop artists. Obviously Kylie is an Aussie, but she's had a big career in the UK and we've had Robbie Williams, Ed Sheeran, Lionel Ritchie, etc. If the AFL can sign the MCG for 50 years, surely they can do the same for Jet or Wolfmother or someone.

Because why would Gil want to have a sit-down lunch and chat with John Williamson when he can do the same with Robbie Williams.

Reunite Jet or Powderfinger/Silverchair or bring in Wolfmother. An Aussie band will be huge.

Silverchair reunion would go off, but Daniel Johns has no interest in that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back