Rumour Robbie Williams AFL grand final entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

G-Flip announced today as well.

The boomers on the AFL Facebook who haven’t heard any new music since the 80s are going apeshit.

God forbid they have an act that might get someone under 25 to watch. (They’re a mad Collingwood fan too, it’s not like they’re just a blow in - G-Flip is a proper tragic.)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Then you don’t know s$&t about Gen X and boomers! I listen to most Genres of music from R&B to Punk, Heavy Metal, Hip Hop and Rock along with Pop Music! I have musicians as friends and have seen hundreds of concerts including Robbie Williams.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I was praying for Kylie to be carried out on a surfboard wearing hot pants like in 2000 !!!
computer sitting GIF by South Park

They should have just flicked Robbie 20K and played "come undone" unedited clip with lyrics on the big screen. Fits the AFL to a tee.

Midseason break......Tick
AFL Boardroom ........Tick
Mad Monday.............. 5 Ticks
End of Season Trip...... Ticks infinitum

I kinda assumed he wasn’t going to play one of his lesser known “Party Like A Russian”, people might have lost their minds at that one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t care for the singing, but am I in the minority for thinking Delta looked good on stage today?
I had the tv on mute and laptop on fox footy for about 20 minutes but I did see her on the screen.
Never been a big fan of her looks but she looked damn fine on my tv screen for once.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back