Ex-AFL agent Nixon too broke to pay assault case lawyer

Remove this Banner Ad

Has there ever been this much sooking by supporters that actually won the premiership?

It May be Petty, but we just want recognition for a Good win. End of the day it wouldn't take a genius to Pickett, Stevens IQ is well and truly Gawn.

.... only took Campbell Brown on a stepladder to knock it out of him.

Hope the last Saturday in September was a good dai, cos it was for me.

Season 4 Showtime GIF by Billions
It May be Petty, but we just want recognition for a Good win. End of the day it wouldn't take a genius to Pickett, Stevens IQ is well and truly Gawn.

.... only took Campbell Brown on a stepladder to knock it out of him.

Hope the last Saturday in September was a good dai, cos it was for me.

Ricky seems to be out on the town daily if you follow his social media. Big meals etc

You should try win one during your lifetime at the home of footy. In front of 100k people.

Don't forget the other 24, it was apparently a "full house" afterall.

My Melbourne supporting mate was buzzing at the idea of a 90k+ game in the QTR final, been few and far between.

We are blessed tho, 97k+ against the giants in the prelim would have to be the most impressive turnout in the AFL era.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He ripped off Sam Newman before xmas at a function by refusing to pay an appearance fee previously agreed on and Newman slapped him in the head.

Ricky no longer invites himself to Newman’s podcast studio in Port Melbourne to talk about himself in the 3rd person and promote his various dodgy business ventures.

I'm hoping for the sake of humanity that most people who follow him are doing it ironically or taking the piss.

I can't imagine anyone following him 'seriously'.....

Speaking of socials, our resident chicken was recently trying to hock some of his Club 10 guernseys on the AFL Buy Swap Sell group on Facebook and eBay. Talking them up like they're rolled gold and asking a couple of grand each. 🙄

When you side wins a GF away from your home ground let me know.

When you actually get to see a grand final win live in person, at the ground…… let us all know. That’s your lot in life, never to have witnessed it at the ground, only on TV…….. sort of a ‘flat flag’ when you think about it……. A Clayton’s flag, but not the Clayton that gets on it, if you know what I mean!

When you actually get to see a grand final win live in person, at the ground…… let us all know. That’s your lot in life, never to have witnessed it at the ground, only on TV…….. sort of a ‘flat flag’ when you think about it……. A Clayton’s flag, but not the Clayton that gets on it, if you know what I mean!

Mate no one cares. Surely you can continue arguing about who's team is better via DM.

He ripped off Sam Newman before xmas at a function by refusing to pay an appearance fee previously agreed on and Newman slapped him in the head.

Ricky no longer invites himself to Newman’s podcast studio in Port Melbourne to talk about himself in the 3rd person and promote his various dodgy business ventures.
Heard that, Sam smacked him behind the cricket sheds of a local sporting club, sounds like even Capper's had a gutful of Nixon now too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back