Scandal Ex-Collective Mind Wolfgang Wildgrace and wife missing.

Remove this Banner Ad

I once considered getting my family name painted on the side of my car - "Smithy", that'll show 'em. The one and only.

Then I thought, sunnies on the top of my head, instant credibility, tru blu, and cheaper.

I can't tell if I'm high or most of the posters are. WTF

and to the bloke who claims to know stuff then won't actually say anything. GAGF. So annoying people dropping hints like they know anything then not posting
If you can't see it, it isnt there. If you can....

....welcome aboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing fishy about that at all. :drunk:
No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

So u joined a forum you've never posted on and prob never visited, just to say you find some.opinions pretty poor form?
I signed up to a discussion forum to join in a discussion I found interesting. Shocking rite? Apparently also to defend myself from similar vague accusations to the ones I posted about. What exactly are you accusing me of? I'd love to know

I signed up to a discussion forum to join in a discussion I found interesting. Shocking rite? Apparently also to defend myself from similar vague accusations to the ones I posted about. What exactly are you accusing me of? I'd love to know
You're only allowed to post when holding the talking stick. You know that.

U mean how u came on and straight away went on about pretty poor comments ?

If u wanted to discuss it then quote and start the discussion
You came on and made a statement
We are still yet to see what you find pretty poor

Which rites were shocking? Some of those alleged on the camp did indeed sound shocking.

I'll help - the implication is that you have some particular agenda for joining a football forum just to say you find opinions on a specific rumour board thread poor form.

FWIW this thread is quite tame and a lot of posters are holding back from saying what they think about this individual and the situation (due to the missing people aspect and that potentially something bad has happened here).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back