Ex-AFL agent Nixon too broke to pay assault case lawyer

Remove this Banner Ad

Quality read this thread.

Sounds like an absolute flog.

Anyone actually know the guy or met him and can confirm?

I met him briefly at an event a few months back. Was expecting a raving lunatic, but he was actually pretty calm and normal that night.
Either it's all just an act, out of desperation to make people take notice of him. Or the gear had worn off and he was on a downer. Could be a bit of both

Another week ..another court appearance for the imbecile. Predictably he’s denying there’s anything he’s done wrong.
Thinks he’s a media superstar and they’re all out to get him.

He’s now so desperate he’s flogging his concussion test scam for $30 a pop (down from $50) but only if you visit him in port Melbourne at the bakery ..on the footpath.

Jesus Christ ..what a pathetic loser.

E50C1A61-8FB6-4306-8952-833F8A60C013.png

I met him a number of years ago prior to all the scandal when that girl came on to the scene.

It was a work related meeting and I have to say he was professional and was a real visionary in his field.

Very sad how far this guy has fallen given how much he had going for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is an EyeBOX test?
The EyeBOX is intended to measure and analyze eye movements as an aid in the diagnosis of concussion within one week of head injury in patients 5 through 67 years of age in conjunction with a standard neurological assessment of concussion.

Seems like he's going full grift, advising it's for anyone who's been concussed "in the past" as opposed to within the last week.

Tempted to fork out $50 and have Chicken Nixon rock up at my house. Alternately book an appointment and give him a fake address to head to.

What is an EyeBOX test?
The EyeBOX is intended to measure and analyze eye movements as an aid in the diagnosis of concussion within one week of head injury in patients 5 through 67 years of age in conjunction with a standard neurological assessment of concussion.

Seems like he's going full grift, advising it's for anyone who's been concussed "in the past" as opposed to within the last week.

Tempted to fork out $50 and have Chicken Nixon rock up at my house. Alternately book an appointment and give him a fake address to head to.

They do a pretty good bacon and egg roll at the Port bakery. Avoid the chicken though.

What is an EyeBOX test?

Child or grandchild line is full grifter talk..

Seems like the courts completely stuffed up. ‘Administrative error’ they claim.

Seems like the courts completely stuffed up. ‘Administrative error’ they claim.
That’s all fair and well. But the reality probably is that he hasn’t got a spare 10k laying around to get an A grade legal representation to “ fight the power” and get off his fraud charges.

Even Dennis Denuto would refuse to take the chicken man on…

You just try and win a final.

And don’t forget 2000 was the last year of the last millennium ( because we count 1 to 10). So like Carlton, if you haven’t won a flag this millennium, you’re sort of irrelevant.

STFU you dunce.

We are here for Chicken goss, not to read how pathetic your life is that you need to seek validation on BigFooty because your team done good.

That’s all fair and well. But the reality probably is that he hasn’t got a spare 10k laying around to get an A grade legal representation to “ fight the power” and get off his fraud charges.

Even Dennis Denuto would refuse to take the chicken man on…

Dennis Denuto wouldn't even warm up his printer for the bum let alone waste precious ink on him.

STFU you dunce.

We are here for Chicken goss, not to read how pathetic your life is that you need to seek validation on BigFooty because your team done good.
You just try and keep your backline players fit for the season you pillock and your coach too….. has his wife forgiven him yet for his indiscretions in Perth?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back