Ex-AFL agent Nixon too broke to pay assault case lawyer

Remove this Banner Ad

wasn't this piece of crap in the papers recently for throwing a ridiculous birthday party with a bunch of ugly hookers?
Yes. He gets the same Cale Hookers that appear on the Ultra Tune ads. He’s mates with the Ultra Tune slimeball. Those two and the Wiz, what a crew. At least the Wiz is harmless I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Former player agent Ricky Nixon charged over alleged fake AFL memorabilia. Ex-AFL player agent Ricky Nixon has been charged over the sale of footballs he claimed were signed by Demons players after their premiership win.1 hour ago

Former player agent Ricky Nixon charged over alleged fake AFL memorabilia. Ex-AFL player agent Ricky Nixon has been charged over the sale of footballs he claimed were signed by Demons players after their premiership win.1 hour ago
Are those from the 2023 premiership Melbourne thought they won?

Has there ever been this much sooking by supporters that actually won the premiership?
Has there ever been a bigger collective of woulda, coulda, shoulda than this year?
You think WE are sooking? 😂

Didn’t you win it?

BTW, how is your coach going with the sale of his 8th guernsey he ‘wore’ in Adelaide’s premiership?
Love how nuff's think that because I'm a Melbourne supporter insulting Goodin is some sort of stinging barb that is going to make me upset.

Goodwin is a cancer on the team and has a long history of unacceptable and illegal behavior.
He should be banned from having anything to do with any sporting club at any level.

But yeah, you got me a good one..........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back