Rumour Former AFL player making millions a year as a ... national security advisor ?

Remove this Banner Ad

BigPond101

Club Legend
Mar 18, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Have it on good Authority an illustrious former player is being paid millions of dollars a year as a "national security advisor." Now what does an ex footballer know about national security ?

Nothing, obviously. But in our brave new world any company hoping to obtain lucrative contracts with the Australian Defence Force must first be approved by traditional elders past, present and future. When it comes to the ADF this player is the go to man, his decision is final and comes down to how much money said company wants to deposit into his bank account.

Of course such things have been going on for all of human history usually known as bribery, extortion, shakedown, still an interesting post playing career

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

hints on the player?

Let's just say this former Brownlow medallist and premiership player hates being "Boo'd" while raking in a 7 figure fortune as the official Aboriginal advisor for billion dollar ASX listed companies like Woolworths

Well he's not the NSA, thats a fella called Shearer: a 2 second Google would set you straight there.

Are we discussing Tony Abbott's captain's pick for Australian of the year?

Not surprised if a government agency suit took a bribe. I see IDEF was founded under the Dutton ministry so it was probably a requirement.

The Abbott/Turnbull/Morrisson cartel didn't have the highest recruiting standards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well he's not the NSA, thats a fella called Shearer: a 2 second Google would set you straight there.

Are we discussing Tony Abbott's captain's pick for Australian of the year?

Not surprised if a government agency suit took a bribe. I see IDEF was founded under the Dutton ministry so it was probably a requirement.

The Abbott/Turnbull/Morrisson cartel didn't have the highest recruiting standards.

Dutton is awful

Albo is worse

Voting for either of them is a crime against your children

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's just say this former Brownlow medallist and premiership player hates being "Boo'd" while raking in a 7 figure fortune as the official Aboriginal advisor for billion dollar ASX listed companies like Woolworths
No wonder Woolworths shied away from celebrating or even acknowledging Australia Day 🙄

This is killing me. Has anyone worked it out yet?

Have it on good authority that an ex-afl ruckman from Port, Saints and Bombers has run into hot water. Has been for few years now boys. Talking drugs, alcohol, gambling, different babies to different women, the next Ben Cousins I'm told. Not the advisor, but doing gods work,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back