Rumour Kylie Minogue AFL grand final entertainment (EDIT: KISS to perform at the 'G)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you pick out a highlight from that video please? I skipped through a few songs and couldn't find any. It's exactly what I thought it would be - some oldies singing commercially successful songs from 40+ years ago and having a good time doing it. Nice to see, but very tame.

I love classic rock. It's my favourite musical category. In fact I'm a bit of a buff for it. The Who are perhaps my favourite band of all time. I saw them live and had a good time. But I'd spit my coffee if I saw them signed up to do a show like this, because quite frankly they suck. It's mostly an age thing. To quote Sick Boy "At one time, you've got it, and then you lose it, and it's gone forever." Some rockers stand the test of time and others don't. Kiss are in the latter.

Yes it's just a short half-time performance, but the AFL simply could have done much better and be remotely with the times. There's probably some slightly less washed up 90s acts who would drive interest and kick ass.

You forget any band from any era , no one cares for anything new they put out… it pales into insignificance with what’s been done before… it’s the toilet break in concerts .. every classic or semi classic artist has gone through it no matter how good some of the new stuff sounds.. they have some good tracks of their last 2 albums but who cares if no one wants to hear them.

They will rock the g to the ground, blow stuff up, some will love it, others will hate it, some will laugh at it some will go that’s the best thing they have seen and some will go what’s all that about..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It’s not a bad performance. But they are 24 years younger. Paul Stanley cannot sing anymore, and nobody under the age of 40 is even remotely amused by their ridiculous image nor their mass produced pop rock.
Kiss are well past there best before date and would have little appeal to MOST under 40's, it that's the age group the game is trying to attract.

Kiss are well past there best before date and would have little appeal to MOST under 40's, it that's the age group the game is trying to attract.
I think there is a very small demographic aged between 50 and 60 that might like them - they had 3 ok songs 40 years ago, and have been seen as a joke for most of their career.

under 40's, lol....and over!
KISS are a absolute bunch of no talent hack clowns and always have been.
Pathetic and an insult to all rock fans,.
I'm certainly not a kiss fan but no kiss means prob no Dimebag Darryl who was burried in a kiss casket plus a host of other musos including tom morello kirk hammett just to name some big guitarists

Remove this Banner Ad

Back