Rumour Fallings out at Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

I've told this before but years ago when Bell was playing for Freo (second time) I went over to visit a mate in Perth and we were drinking at his house with a dozen of his mates and it was my first time drinking Little Creatures. We were already pretty drunk when my mate mentioned that Bell lived on his street and pretty soon the idea of having a bit of kick to kick with Belly sounded like a plan.

As I said we were pretty drunk so we thought it was rude just to turn up drunk with a footy and knock on his door, so we filled two eskies and carried them with us and then knocked on his door. We asked really nicely when he answered the door whether he'd come out for a kick but he told us to * off and take our eskies off his lawn.

Honestly, if he acts like that around the club, the same way he treated a bunch of guys wanting to have a bit of kick to kick, no wonder he's hated by people.

I've told this before but years ago when Bell was playing for Freo (second time) I went over to visit a mate in Perth and we were drinking at his house with a dozen of his mates and it was my first time drinking Little Creatures. We were already pretty drunk when my mate mentioned that Bell lived on his street and pretty soon the idea of having a bit of kick to kick with Belly sounded like a plan.

As I said we were pretty drunk so we thought it was rude just to turn up drunk with a footy and knock on his door, so we filled two eskies and carried them with us and then knocked on his door. We asked really nicely when he answered the door whether he'd come out for a kick but he told us to * off and take our eskies off his lawn.

Honestly, if he acts like that around the club, the same way he treated a bunch of guys wanting to have a bit of kick to kick, no wonder he's hated by people.
Can't say I blame him for telling 2 drunk randoms knocking on the door of his family home to get knicked

Can't say I blame him for telling 2 drunk randoms knocking on the door of his family home to get knicked

It was more like 15 of us and we were more maggoted than drunk and a couple of blokes were watering his roses ( without being asked even) and he could have had some brews from the eski but no, he wanted to be in the box whilst we were all boundary side.

I thought the story was heading towards you offering him an eski of Little Creatures and him getting offended and telling you to fk off, but apparently it never needed to get that far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw Peter Bell at a servo in Claremont one day. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

When he was at North it was common for all the players to come back to the supporters get together in the social club after the game. One day I was standing there and he walked over to a couple of players nearby and said to them "Where are we supposed to go to get away from these arseholes". Hated him ever since.

I saw Peter Bell at a servo in Claremont one day. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Think we've heard this story before?

Claremont yeah right more like atwell

When will these rumours about Peter Bell end?

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back