Game Day 2022 SC Round 19 - SC Finals Are Coming - No Trades Club is Growing

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2,430-odd any good?
Haven't watched any footy today apart from parts of H2 Eagles Saints.
Sounds like Pied Bombers worth a watch.
Anything above 2,400 is pretty good
Anything above 2,500 is crazily good

Anything near my score - you will lose all your league matches :poo:

The Daily Show Boom GIF

Meh. Wasted captain choice + couple of poor scores from a couple of non-ubiquitously owned premos (Docherty, Petracca) the difference.

Going to need Hewett and Nic Nat back next week or we'll be in a world of hurt...

Wow ******* wee. How’s that ref call after the siren to give the Cowboys the win? Social media gonna go in to meltdown. Heading over to Twitter to check out #NRLCowboysTigers
Mods please move to the NRL thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2459 . Not sure if any more points. Won 9/9 League games which surprises me. I thought I wasn't going that well. Usually Sunday is bad for me but Steele and Merrett (C) led the charge.

Still....Gresham no good and now hurt. Cameron and Short poor. Docherty not much good in SC despite going crazy in Fantasy. Macrae a bad VC choice. Crisp came home with a bit of a run.

Not many trades left so I have to stick pretty much with what I've got. Cripps finally has a good one after weeks of plotting to get rid of him.

Supercoach Data says I'm going up about 1000 spots to around 3000. So I will stop whinging and enjoy it.

Having a ripper round. Mid 2100s with 0 to play. Top 200 to around 500 overall rank incoming. Get out the Alf gifs please campaigners, I need cheering up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back