Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Port Adelaide & Changes for R22 vs Hawthorn

Best 5 vs Port?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame, coaches and their winning habits. I'd say Bolton is our most damaging player and if Magginess is comfortable playing defence then him, if not Hardwick-Bolton Finn-Prestia
Yeah. Finn can play on Bolton up the field I’d suggest and handover when he goes fwd, he’s quick, strong and an elite endurance athlete so there’s not much that he wouldn’t be able to do, he’s been coming off HF and tagging mids or playing forward on a defender.

The incident involving Richmond’s Kamdyn Mcintosh and Port Adelaide’s Darcy Byrne-Jones from the fourth quarter of Saturday's match was assessed. It was the view of the MRO that Mcintosh made a genuine attempt to spoil and that his actions were not unreasonable in the circumstances. No further action was taken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was the biggest highlight from last night's game?

For me ranking from bottom to top:
In fifth position Lynch's commanding performance in the 3rd quarter to turn the game our way.
Fourth: Bolton's evasive goal and aerial skills.
Third: Pickett's goal from the boundary to silence some obnoxious opposition fans.
Second: Nankervis and Cotchin turning the clock back in performances reminiscent of the premiership years.

However the winner by a fair margin is.............

Richmond win the free kick count in Adelaide!

And this quick collection of quality plays :) such good signs

If anybody would ike to see the rest of the GIF's from this match, they're from this post -> https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/richmond-gifs.1047662/post-76032650

Cheers for your awesome work as always k31th.

Sorry if I missed it mate, but I hope you got a GIF of Dimma's mouthed 'WTF?" reacting to an umpire howler...a short GIF of that could become the most used Richmond GIF ever...dragged out a dozen times a round for decades to come. ;)

Someone gif up dimma yelling WTF after Charilie Dixon didnt get done for holding the ball in the 3rd.
Cheers for your awesome work as always k31th.

Sorry if I missed it mate, but I hope you got a GIF of Dimma's mouthed 'WTF?" reacting to an umpire howler...a short GIF of that could become the most used Richmond GIF ever...dragged out a dozen times a round for decades to come. ;)
No worries, Rayzorwire & LC_15

DimmaSaysWTFafterDixonIsntPingedForHTB-22R21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back