Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Port Adelaide & Changes for R22 vs Hawthorn

Best 5 vs Port?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think his role is, with the hawks only going with two talls this week?
It's a good question.
Gibcus reminds me a little of Fritsch, but as a defender.
Neither player is strong enough to break a pack open, unlike Lynch, both can tend to come in from the side.
Lynch smashed into Aliir a couple of times.

Some people keep bagging Gibbo despite the fact that he is a very skillful, promising player.
Some great intercept marks last week.
Not yourself, but I have read occasional comments.

like you…there is reall support for Gibbo ..he’s is a long term tiger…some may want to give him a rest…but nothing sinister in that

Gibbo is quality and for a first year, the year can be brutal

i rate him…pretty sure most here do the same

Last edited:
Mentally weak person? Some of the stuff you have written about Castanga is just pathetic. If you said some of the things in front of Dimma or Dusty I’d expect you’d be headed butted into next weak .
Just stop it . Get over it. Suck it up . It’s just not the right thing to do.
What do you call it being unable to execute basic skills at the professional level? Seriously, what's his excuse if not crumbling mentally at almost every hurdle? I refuse to believe we drafted a player who hasn't got a grasp of fundamental football skills.
I noticed you didn't say 'in front of Castagna' because even you know, deep down, he'd miss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you call it being unable to execute basic skills at the professional level? Seriously, what's his excuse if not crumbling mentally at almost every hurdle? I refuse to believe we drafted a player who hasn't got a grasp of fundamental football skills.
I noticed you didn't say 'in front of Castagna' because even you know, deep down, he'd miss.

Get help.

Get help.

george costanza wink GIF by HULU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back