Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Nth, changes for Port Adelaide & All things Trent and Jack.

Best on vs North

• 1. Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • 2. Dylan Grimes

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 3. Dion Prestia

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • 4. Dustin Martin

Votes: 125 91.9%
  • 5. Jack Ross

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • 7. Liam Baker

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • 8. JACK

Votes: 47 34.6%
  • 9. TRENT

Votes: 52 38.2%
  • 10. Maurice Rioli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14. Tim Taranto

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • 15. Jayden Short

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 17. Daniel Rioli

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • 20. Ivan Soldo

Votes: 69 50.7%
  • 21. Noah Balta

Votes: 28 20.6%
  • 22. Jacob Hopper

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • 25. Toby Nankervis

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • 27. Thomas Dow

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • 29. Shai Bolton

Votes: 104 76.5%
  • 33. Kamdyn McIntosh

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 34. Jack Graham

• 35. Nathan Broad

• 45. Tylar Young

Votes: 22 16.2%
  • 50. Marlion Pickett

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ivy soldo just quietly by his stds has had a pretty good year ,,,he will have several suitors should we decide to trade him which I think we will
Which will be a mistake. Of our 2 main rucks he's the one we need to keep.

I agree. A fully fit Soldo is better than nank. You could see in that first half against Melbourne that Soldo is a solid Ruck option. He needs a solid run of fitness.
Yep. It was only when he was off the ground that flopper Gawn took control of the game. Before that, Soldo more than held his own against him.

The simple fact is now for 3 weeks in a row majority of our senior players have been poor with little intensity even effort at times that for me is excepting mediocre checked out or not.

I like Soldo but let's not get carried away against poor side in North.

OUT: Riewoldt (Ret.) Cotchin (Ret.) Rioli (Managed) Broad (Managed) Prestia (Managed) Pickett (Omit) Rioli (Sub)
IN: Bauer, Sonsie, Banks, Trezise, Steely, Ryan, Mansell
Forgot Greggusbkicked 8 goals for GCS reserves 60?for the year !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OUT: Riewoldt (Ret.) Cotchin (Ret.) Rioli (Managed) Broad (Managed) Prestia (Managed) Pickett (Omit) Rioli (Sub)
IN: Bauer, Sonsie, Banks, Trezise, Steely, Ryan, Mansell
Sonsie won't be playing. He'll be suspended

Now that our VFL team made finals, do they play next week or is there a week off?

Might also explain why the club dropped a few of our kids before the North game

The simple fact is now for 3 weeks in a row majority of our senior players have been poor with little intensity even effort at times that for me is excepting mediocre checked out or not.

I like Soldo but let's not get carried away against poor side in North.
He went pretty well against Gawn. Gawn only got off the leash when Soldo was off in the last.

So do we bring the kids back next week to get flogged by Port or do we let them play finals?

they should play vfl. we win that and they get extra games, finals games. poort game is meaningless and their fans are the most feral in the league. wouldn't be opposed to forfeiting the afl game

I agree. A fully fit Soldo is better than nank. You could see in that first half against Melbourne that Soldo is a solid Ruck option. He needs a solid run of fitness.
Yep. Soldo was very good in 2019 (premiership player) and again in 2020 before bloody Hawkins caused his knee injury. Was a long rehabilitation for big Ivan but he's starting to get continuity back into his game. Moving forward, he will be vital in 2024 as I suspect young Ryan will have a big preseason so our ruck stocks look strong. And of course Nank is vital overall to our structure but he's getting on in age and needs rejuvenate his body and freshen up over the summer.

Back