Autopsy Roast and toast vs Port Adelaide and changes for GWS

Best vs Power

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HH isn’t worth that amount, but he’ll probably get it
I understand what you’re saying , but I would like to cull off some expensive fringe players like Graham, Short and Kmac as they’re blokes we can replace with kids you mentioned plus others. I think i don’t want Broad to go bc we looked terrible without him and we have some good young kids coming through like Gibcus , Bauer and Young which we will need as Grimes and Flossy are slowing down.
Short won’t get traded im surprised he is always raised as expendable is a bloody good player and a real leader within the player group , kinda player you need with so many new faces coming in. I can see broad departing if the offers are on that scale , would t surprise if saints are one of them , in market for key defender FA would suit and they got tpp space

Short won’t get traded im surprised he is always raised as expendable is a bloody good player and a real leader within the player group , kinda player you need with so many new faces coming in. I can see broad departing if the offers are on that scale , would t surprise if saints are one of them , in market for key defender FA would suit and they got tpp space
We know that, but Broad is harder to replace and a much better player in terms of value to the team. Short is easier to replace and frees up money, but as you say he won’t be traded. It’s just what I would do if I was list manager. Not popular on here , but it’s my opinion.

We know that, but Broad is harder to replace and a much better player in terms of value to the team. Short is easier to replace and frees up money, but as you say he won’t be traded. It’s just what I would do if I was list manager. Not popular on here , but it’s my opinion.
If it was a choice between the two I would keep Broad too. He's much more important to the team as he's pretty much our best defender now.

But it's a moot point as Short won't be traded.

We know that, but Broad is harder to replace and a much better player in terms of value to the team. Short is easier to replace and frees up money, but as you say he won’t be traded. It’s just what I would if I was list manager. Not popular on here , but it’s my opinion.
broad Is a very accomplished back and clubs who consider themselves right in the window would be looking at him very seriously , I’d suggest he’s been underpaid for most part , so no surprise if he commanded a fair coin to stay , if he can get 700 which does surprise , take it fella

If it was a choice between the two I would keep Broad too. He's much more important to the team as he's pretty much our best defender now.

But it's a moot point as Short won't be traded.
It isn’t a choice bw the two as they’re completely diff positions is prob why we re signed grimes which at the time surprised me

broad Is a very accomplished back and clubs who consider themselves right in the window would be looking at him very seriously , I’d suggest he’s been underpaid for most part , so no surprise if he commanded a fair coin to stay , if he can get 700 which does surprise , take it fella
You reckon that much Bo? Ouch!

You reckon that much Bo? Ouch!
I’m only going on comments in here , no I wouldn’t have imagined that myself , max 500 ish over say 3 years sounds about right to pluck him from us . He has genuine ability to hold a qty opponent , will go to Toby green this week ,,,I have no doubt will attract strong interest as a FA , has always kept in good nic too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It isn’t a choice bw the two as they’re completely diff positions is prob why we re signed grimes which at the time surprised me
Yeah I know it's not a choice. I was just saying if it was I consider Broad more important.

What surprised me the most about giving Grimes another year was not waiting until the end of the year, or at least until past the halfway point.

Wtf is with the injury report from Luke Mehain?? Groupie_ it’s actually gone backwards 2-3 weeks??

All these campaigners can’t have gotten worse could they have? I’m *en livid
View attachment 1700678
So going by that Lynch is unlikely to play again this year. Just ******* great.

Yep - I read that as Lynch out for the season, Hopper, Gibcus and Soldo not available until Round 18.

At least Flossy and MRJ is available. I hope they're brought straight back in.

I'd like to see us play Banks, Brown, Sonsie along with the younger players we are already blooding.

Time to bring in the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back