Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Kreese will turn to being a good guy when he finds out that Terry screwd him over

Terry and Kreese will then have a fight in the last episode
Yes, concur. I think the ultimate redemption story in all of this won't be Johnny, but Kreese. He was the most "damaged" in many ways in the original franchise, that seeing him go 180 degrees would make the most sense.

More Kreese I reckon.

Barnes was a complete psycho in III.

Yeah, I can’t picture Barnes being mellow as he got older. Johnny, on the other hand, wasn’t all bad in the first Karate Kid and came across as a decent person as the movie went on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My suspicious are somewhat confirmed by the trailer.

Get the feeling, we will genuinely see a "Fight to Death" match in Season 5.

I think its going to be RIP Chozen. His redemption arc will be complete.

Mind you, with this series, dont be surprised to see it "rebooted" again in 30 years lol. They may want to keep Chozen alive, and wheel him out in a wheel chair.

Last season largely jumped the shark. The episode where johhny tried to get the kids to jump a building being the definitive shark jumping point.

Be interested to see if this show can return to form this season. Needs to return to its comedic roots and well have a better story.
Jumping buildings is actually common for idiots in the US. Parkour.

I thought it was ok. Not a jump the shark moment.

Lets not forget, this movie franchise began with its target audience being kids. While it is serious in parts, it doesnt take itself too seriously. It loves to poke fun at the stupidity and ridicule of Daniel and Johnny still holding a grudge from teenagers.

Last season largely jumped the shark. The episode where johhny tried to get the kids to jump a building being the definitive shark jumping point.

Be interested to see if this show can return to form this season. Needs to return to its comedic roots and well have a better story.
It was only a silly moment cause the buildings looked pretty far away.

If they were like, a metre apart, it would have been ok.

It was only a silly moment cause the buildings looked pretty far away.

If they were like, a metre apart, it would have been ok.
Agree It would of been believable if it was only a metre a part that johnny would ask them to do something so stupid. That i could buy. But they were a long way apart And it just wasnt believable that even johnny would ask them to do that. Especially given miguels serious injury after falling from a much smaller height.

throughout that episode i kept expecting him to go gotcha and reveal that he was teaching them some hidden meaning about not always listening to authority and then give them an actual believable challenge.

Agree It would of been believable if it was only a metre a part that johnny would ask them to do something so stupid. That i could buy. But they were a long way apart And it just wasnt believable that even johnny would ask them to do that. Especially given miguels serious injury after falling from a much smaller height.

throughout that episode i kept expecting him to go gotcha and reveal that he was teaching them some hidden meaning about not always listening to authority and then give them an actual believable challenge.

Johnny ain't that sophisticated mate.

Thats what makes Johnny so lovable as a character.

You can understand why he wants to beat up Daniel still at times.

Johnny Lawrence is God.

William Zabka's comic timing is world class.

Roof Jump.

Ok, at first glance that is some distance. Mary Mouser stunt double is ~160cm, it looks like there is about 4x her length apart, ~6-8m.

In fairness the stunt double did do the jump.

View attachment 1480514

If that is a legitimate jump (I can't remember whether the building she was jumping to was lower than her start point) then I suggest a fair bit of camera trickery. 7.52m is the current women's long jump world record. 6.94m would have gotten you a medal in that event at the Commonwealth Games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back