Game Day QF1 Geelong v Collingwood Sat Sept 3 2022, 435pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petracca to play next week with hairline fracture of a fibula. Good luck with that. I had one of those when skiing. I stopped skiing but wasn't too worried as I could still hobble around. Next night I tried dancing at a party and my leg gave way. I sat in the bathtub with the drinks for a while and headed to emergency later that night. First x-ray showed nothing then the expert arrived and ordered an x-ray form another angle and found a hairline fracture. I doubt Petracca will play next week.

I’m sending a Portable Electric heater, for the loo, I’ve just bought on Amazon, over on “super duper amazingly fast express post”, we’ll be right 👍
Huge thanks!

OMG!!! It’s here already 🙀
1662180833367.jpeg

1662180947750.jpeg

👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 😻 😻 😻

I’m two large hot cocoas in + wondering, for the first time ever, when to open the wine. Nerves! BP 347/294 😹 Don’t need to be over-refreshed by 4pm
View attachment 1498179

I have the first bottle open now, omg if we win I may not know until the morning 🧐

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petracca to play next week with hairline fracture of a fibula. Good luck with that. I had one of those when skiing. I stopped skiing but wasn't too worried as I could still hobble around. Next night I tried dancing at a party and my leg gave way. I sat in the bathtub with the drinks for a while and headed to emergency later that night. First x-ray showed nothing then the expert arrived and ordered an x-ray form another angle and found a hairline fracture. I doubt Petracca will play next week.
Yep, that's a whole world of "oh, hell no!"
He could be gone in the first 30 seconds. First contact, first kick with that leg, first twist or pivot and it's game over sunshine.

I'm a bit nervous.....

Horse called Millane got up for 3rd at Moonee Valley which got me the trifecta which I thought was a bad omen but then I rationalised because it came 3rd thinking Collingwood will finish 3rd but then noted that Horse 4 won the race so maybe that means because they finished 4th they will finish 1st.

Think I need some valium

I think you need some dramatic montage music to focus

Not even nervous.

I just expect us to be better and win... If we don't win it, we ain't as good as I had hoped.

Maybe if it was a do or die I'd be nervier.

I'm nervous but I've always been a nervous supporter (worse as a player), but I'm the same in that I feel no pressure with today.
Either we do what we should and win comfortably on the way to a Flag, or we lose, in which case we are done anyway.

I really like omens + superstitions, good ones.

My Sapphie, 19yo, Blue Tortie Burmese, my Geelong Cats coloured pussycat
💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙
was put to sleep last week + she is now at home with us, in her blue + white Ginger Jar, with her Blue Tortie sister, Sisi 💕💖💕
View attachment 1498185
Please understand, I’m not posting for sympathy 😊
I’m hoping my two Geelong Cats’ Torties bring our GFC enormous, winning fortune
View attachment 1498186
Go Cats!
💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙
I hope they can have some influence from over the rainbow bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back