Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 8: This Thread is for Reasonable ON TOPIC Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious question because I don’t know the answer but was anyone allowed into the country to shoot a movie that wasn’t vaccinated?

That would seem a more suitable comparison to letting Novak in to play tennis than just stating that they were making movies.

Fwiw I think not letting him in was likely the right decision but the handling was ridiculous.
oh there are definitely antivaxers in Hollywood

Jenny McCarthy anyone?

most recently there were lots of reports about Letitia Wright's actions on set during filming of Black Panther Wakanda Forever

the difference with Novak is people knew he was coming and when, so it was very public, if he'd been quietly making a movie here much less likely to have been the issue was because its all about optics after all

Jenny McCarthy anyone?

most recently there were lots of reports about Letitia Wright's actions on set during filming of Black Panther Wakanda Forever

the difference with Novak is people knew he was coming and when, so it was very public, if he'd been quietly making a movie here much less likely to have been the issue was because its all about optics after all
Oh yeh for sure, im more making the point that comparing Novak being allowed into the country to play tennis to people already here and vaccinated making movies isnt really apt.

If we let people into the country who were unvaccinated to go and make movies but didnt allow Novak to then id say thats a double standard. We may have but im certainly not aware of it.

Jenny McCarthy anyone?

Rob Schneider is another. Meat Loaf was a noted anti-vaxxer and it may well have cost him. No official cause of death was reported but many outlets reported that Covid killed him.

There are plenty of others.

Last edited:
Are they still doing this at the footy?

1662620773964-jpeg.1502734

Your placing vaccination on a par with a magic ******* wafer? This is why I should not be tempted to read your posts.
He's asking if the government coerced you into taking Holy Communion so you could do certain things, what would you do? You're not a believer so I would think you'd answer "I wouldn't do it"? That's correct isn't it junior?

For me, I'll get vaccinated when I see the people responsible for all these "covid deaths" pay with their lives, I want revenge on the dirty atheistic/communist people. If I don't see revenge, then nothing happened and it's a conspiracy. Is 9/11 a conspiracy? No, because we saw the revenge.

so $330 scares you more than the jab? Dictator Dan should've fined anyone who was unvaxxed $331 hahaha
Wearing a seat belt is mandatory ya f****** muppet.
What you want to say you ya dopey bastard is that Dan should've made the vaccine mandatory, then he'd be a good Dictator because he is for you.

So what you want is a better Dictator you f****** stupid bozo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's asking if the government coerced you into taking Holy Communion so you could do certain things, what would you do? You're not a believer so I would think you'd answer "I wouldn't do it"? That's correct isn't it junior?

For me, I'll get vaccinated when I see the people responsible for all these "covid deaths" pay with their lives, I want revenge on the dirty atheistic/communist people. If I don't see revenge, then nothing happened and it's a conspiracy. Is 9/11 a conspiracy? No, because we saw the revenge.
Are you putting covid deaths in quotes because you don't think people really died?

Wearing a seat belt is mandatory ya f****** muppet.
What you want to say you ya dopey bastard is that Dan should've made the vaccine mandatory, then he'd be a good Dictator because he is for you.

So what you want is a better Dictator you f****** stupid bozo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm sensing some hostility to seatbelts

1. Communion does nothing to combat a global pandemic that's killed just shy of 20 million people.

2. The rest of your post is incoherent. Perhaps have an early night, old man.

1. Communion does nothing to combat a global pandemic that's killed just shy of 20 million people.

2. The rest of your post is incoherent. Perhaps have an early night, old man.
1. You're an idiot junior

2. What you said in 1. shows you should be saying my whole post is incoherent ya dopey prick
Are you putting covid deaths in quotes because you don't think people really died?
I think lots of people died because of the dirty atheistic communists covid19, but all of them had underlying health issues and the dirty atheistic communists that caused covid19 just hastened their deaths, not giving those poor people a chance to regain their health. The only people that deserved to die from covid19 are the atheists.
I'm sensing some hostility to seatbelts
Because you're an idiot, I wear seatbelts because it's mandatory you dopey bastard. I'm not vaccinated because it's not mandatory, and I refuse to be coerced like all the vaccinated people were, poor bastards are now fooling themselves into believing they would've got vaccinated without being coerced, it's really sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think lots of people died because of the dirty atheistic communists covid19, but all of them had underlying health issues and the dirty atheistic communists that caused covid19 just hastened their deaths, not giving those poor people a chance to regain their health. The only people that deserved to die from covid19 are the atheists.
Who are the dirty atheistic communists? Are they in the room with us right now?

How did the communists hasten the deaths of people specifically?
Because you're an idiot, I wear seatbelts because it's mandatory you dopey bastard. I'm not vaccinated because it's not mandatory, and I refuse to be coerced like all the vaccinated people were, poor bastards are now fooling themselves into believing they would've got vaccinated without being coerced, it's really sad.
I must be an idiot. I wear a seatbelt because it decreases my risk of injury or death in the event of a crash, I literally never thought about doing it to save money, that's an amazing life hack, do you have a YouTube channel I could subscribe to for more amazing life hacks?

1. You're an idiot junior

2. What you said in 1. shows you should be saying my whole post is incoherent ya dopey prick
Did your carer get you your cup of milky tea? I think there might be a digestive biscuit there if you can get a bit of wee out before bed time.

I must be an idiot. I wear a seatbelt because it decreases my risk of injury or death in the event of a crash, I literally never thought about doing it to save money, that's an amazing life hack, do you have a YouTube channel I could subscribe to for more amazing life hacks?
Stop lying idiot, you wear a searbelt (got vaccinated) to protect the driver in the other car you may have an accident with 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did your carer get you your cup of milky tea? I think there might be a digestive biscuit there if you can get a bit of wee out before bed time.
Lol you must be telling me your dad's story, I'm no where near that junior, hey, make sure your dad's vaccinated because he doesn't sound as healthy as I am, I'm so healthy that I don't even need the vaccine lol, 3 flus and didn't even go to get tested to find out if it was covid19, that's how much this atheistic communist covid schmovid scares me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I did isolate though to protect the obese, and other unhealthy people because they're vulnerable

Remember, we're not all in this together ya stooges.

Are they still doing this at the footy?

1662620773964-jpeg.1502734
I'd really like to know if it's safe to return to Australia.. Are they still doing this at the footy (I ask again?)

If they are, why?

If they're not... why?

There is no answer that does not make the people who advocated for this s**t look like a ******* idiot.

I'd really like to know if it's safe to return to Australia.. Are they still doing this at the footy (I ask again?)

If they are, why?

If they're not... why?

There is no answer that does not make the people who advocated for this s*t look like a ****** idiot.
Doing what at the footy? Asking for masks or temperature checks? Looks like you posted an image but it's not showing for me.

I went to a concert last week with a crowd of about 40,000. Biggest event I've been to for a few years. No restrictions have been in place for a long time now though. The tickets basically just ask you to avoid attending if you're not feeling well.

If they are, why?

If they're not... why?

There is no answer that does not make the people who advocated for this s*t look like a ****** idiot.
Doing what? The image you tried to post the first time didn’t work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back