Traded Jason Horne-Francis [to Port Adelaide in multi-club trade]

Remove this Banner Ad

Are GWS looking to use picks 3, 12, 15, 18 and 19 purely for the draft? Or do they want to get some players in via trade?

Maybe we could upgrade pick 33 or 43 for one those later picks and offer up Byrne-Jones or Bonner?

We genuinely need to trade away a player for 2nd round. Can't see it happening another way.

Hayes, Drew, Bonner, DBJ, Farrell. DBJ with most value in that lot perhaps as an All-Australian and club BnF although he was off it best this year. I know he just resigned but yeah either him or Drew

In all seriousness North have actually done fine out of this deal. So have West Coast. GWS showed up, bent over and handed over the lube to make it work for everyone else, and I salute them for it.
Yeah I think north have done well. What more can you hope for to get for a player that wants out than a similar pick + a future 1st on top. That’s a good deal.

Also west coast, despite people knocking them to get out of pick 2 and the private school vic boys and into hewett territory , whose not far behind, if at all those vic boys plus get another pick. That’s good for them.

Ports given up a lot, but the fact we get future 2nds and 3rds back helps a lot,

In the end rozee butters jhf Bergman sinn to look forward too in our midfield.

I really rate that group of players as a future midfield. High end young talent there.

So the quality players are going to HAVE to be included in this deal right?

It’ll be a ghost turn from north supporters soon. Or, just severe backtracking working towards that acceptance stage of grief.
You do know the draft hand we are ending up with?

So the quality players are going to HAVE to be included in this deal right?

It’ll be a ghost turn from north supporters soon. Or, just severe backtracking working towards that acceptance stage of grief.

They will still find guns with picks 2 and 3 and hopefully 15.

Would hope that my fellow Port supporters would be humble and empathetic to our NMfC brethren in here. We have no beef with North and good luck to them with their picks.
But to that nauseating Sydney supporter with the female tennis player as their avatar, good day now.

He's pretty s**t. But we'll go for 17 straight wins straight through to the premiership when Joshy Carr takes over in round 10 and you'll end up with pick 18

The Ryan Daniels post above doesn't work unless Port are getting in an F2 and F3 though. Both coming from GWS maybe?
So you're telling us the Hinkley's biggest fans wear blue and white stripes??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s right.

Just not many saying 8, 2023 1st, + few pick swaps would get it done. So many said it won’t happen without a player. We were right all along. Didn’t even need Bonner 🤣

I honesty would prefer a future 1st round pick than Bonner tbh.

Would hope that my fellow Port supporters would be humble and empathetic to our NMfC brethren in here. We have no beef with North and good luck to them with their picks.
But to that nauseating Sydney supporter with the female tennis player as their avatar, good day now.
No gagf now we have your first round pick. The death ride is on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back