News Hawthorn and Adidas part ways in 2022…what next?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think this new breed of 'club jumper/sponsor' ITKs will get absolutely (and illogically) hammered like the trade ones each year?

We can only hope so. ITK bashing and the subsequent vindication of the ITKs knowledge are my favourite bigfooty redemption arcs.

These however look garbage

The singlet isn't so bad - I have never seen the club put out a brown polo that looks halfway decent though no matter who the branding partner was.

Also - did nobody at ISC have a steamer they could run over that stuff real quick to make it not look like it had been buried in a drawer for 6 months.

ISC Sport announced as Hawthorn Hawks Official Apparel Partner

Official announcement here. Range doesn't look so bad - my only issue with the announcement is that someone at ISC needs to learn what bespoke means.

'The diverse ISC-Hawthorn range will feature a bespoke offering for both male and female members and fans – including an exciting first, with the choice of the iconic brown and gold selection in addition to the on-field player collection.'

Bespoke is one of those words that has been savagely murdered for marketing purposes - much like 'artisan'.

I like how they've offered choice between the blue range, and the traditional brown/gold range

"Blue" is the player version, i.e. coaches, staff, players will wear that at pressers

And Brown/gold version is also available for purchase for supporters......

Retro choice for next year is magnificent. Sounds like a fan vote.
A retro round is needed competition wide, as opposed to teams over wearing their indigenous jumpers outside of the specified round.

ISC Sport announced as Hawthorn Hawks Official Apparel Partner

Official announcement here. Range doesn't look so bad - my only issue with the announcement is that someone at ISC needs to learn what bespoke means.

'The diverse ISC-Hawthorn range will feature a bespoke offering for both male and female members and fans – including an exciting first, with the choice of the iconic brown and gold selection in addition to the on-field player collection.'

Bespoke is one of those words that has been savagely murdered for marketing purposes - much like 'artisan'.
At least I didn’t use “better for you”. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait for the retro choice for 2023.....

Only one logical choice for mine!

63ee4a64b35eb56303470ac45cc86562

Digging the blue. Some stuff I like some stuff not so much.

So it looks like it’s not sketchers at all except for a smaller jumper sponsorship.

There's this line at the end of the ISC release:

On top of the innovative partnership with ISC, Hawthorn will announce further apparel collaborations in the coming months.

Digging the blue. Some stuff I like some stuff not so much.

So it looks like it’s not sketchers at all except for a smaller jumper sponsorship.
Skechers are the branding on the Home guernsey.....its already selling on Hawks Nest

I'd say further announcements would be in respect of the retro jumper competition, and legends jumper

Apparently the blue/royal blue apparel sells better than the brown and gold merch......apparently

I'm a fan of using grey though...better than blue.
I would never wear either blue or grey for game day gear. Brown & Gold are our colours and have been since 1914. We are Hawthorn … and not for turning!

I would never wear either blue or grey for game day gear. Brown & Gold are our colours and have been since 1914. We are Hawthorn … and not for turning!
I'm with you.

But if the club is making more $$ from blue gear rather than brown and gold....then you can guess which colour they're going to keep using

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back