World Cup 2022 FIFA World Cup - Group G - (Brazil, Serbia, Switzerland, Cameroon)

Remove this Banner Ad

To give Brazil their due, they were level at half-time with Serbia, and found a bit extra in the second half. Still, they need to find it.

Fred and Casemiro over Bruno is mind boggling. Same with Paqueta.

Brazil are ranked number 1 in the world with Fred and Casemiro playing more games for Brazil in only one calendar last year than Bruno has in his career. Why not go with what has your nation ranked 1st in the world? 😂

Brazil are ranked number 1 in the world with Fred and Casemiro playing more games for Brazil in only one calendar last year than Bruno has in his career. Why not go with what has your nation ranked 1st in the world? 😂
I mean you did see who they played right? Even the staunchest United supporter would admit that Bruno is better than Fred. Hell, most players in the PL are better than Fred.

I mean you did see who they played right? Even the staunchest United supporter would admit that Bruno is better than Fred. Hell, most players in the PL are better than Fred.

In terms of PL performances, sure.

But for the national team, go with what works.

I guess it’s like Southgate always playing Maguire. We might think wtf, but he doesn’t put a foot wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back