Premium Platinum
Dec 24, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Does this bloke ever stop crying or dummy spit about something? :$

chris crocker crying GIF
Sad Invader Zim GIF
Sad Sport GIF

Go to bed. It's not our fault Tiggies traded out of two drafts to bring in a couple of average plodders on 7-year deals while the rest of the club crashes and burns. Find comfort in the fact you're not the first club to futilely attempt Geelong's list build only to * it up spectacularly. Say hi to Hawforn when you hit rock bottom for us - we've got premierships to keep winning. Ta.

Someone should tell Scott that Ruckmen are supposed to jump not try and run through the opposition ruck and cheat - his little tactic of pretend ruckmen has backfired and now he has gone all sooky lala and his mate is no longer in teh AFL HQ making tools to suit his every whim

OP is a flog but bagging out Scott is easy for anyone.

Someone should tell Scott that Ruckmen are supposed to jump not try and run through the opposition ruck and cheat - his little tactic of pretend ruckmen has backfired and now he has gone all sooky lala and his mate is no longer in teh AFL HQ making tools to suit his every whim

OP is a flog but bagging out Scott is easy for anyone.
I was going to compliment you for your post until I read the last bit, GAGF tanker!:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's right though.
Ruckmen shouldnt be putting their knees or studs into another ruckmans side. Someone will end up getting hurt.
s**t trucks like DeKoning, Cox and Meek have been getting away with it for too long. It should be getting enforced.

He's right though.
Ruckmen shouldnt be putting their knees or studs into another ruckmans side. Someone will end up getting hurt.
s**t trucks like DeKoning, Cox and Meek have been getting away with it for too long. It should be getting enforced.

Sean 'Doofus' Darcy sent Pittonet out for a month last year for being a clumsy chowder head.

Sean 'Doofus' Darcy sent Pittonet out for a month last year for being a clumsy chowder head.
Ditto Cox to Gawn Queens Birthday last year, because it's the only way the dirty Seppo s**t truck can get a kick.

Ditto Cox to Gawn Queens Birthday last year, because it's the only way the dirty Seppo s**t truck can get a kick.

Mason Cox is the biggest knob in the AFL (yes worse than Ginnivag)

He is one flog I would happily tell to FRO if I walked past him in the street.

In my opinion, he looks like a constipated cockroach

Good too see Scotty dried his eyes and stayed consistent in his dislike of raising the leg in a contest
846294_640x360_large_20230416212820.jpg

images
It's different when the opponent ducks into it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back