Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 7 - Demons v North Sat April 29th 7:25pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dees by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • North by a goal or less

• Dees by 7 - 20

• North by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dees by a lot

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Y2267859-01

That is an insult to witches hats.

Seven: We won't show a replay of the incident but we'll definitely eulogize his career and show him getting into an ambulance.

Literal ambulance chasers. *heads.

Never mind that. More of us travel to your ground than your fans.
No need to get defensive but that crowd is a bad look on TV.

It’s all relative.

Melbourne play home games at a big city stadium with a capacity of 100k. Geelong play in a small country stadium with a ~20k capacity. So of course it will look a bit bare at the G.

I think most AFL fans agree but the "umpire dissent" is so vague and in essence ridiculous; anything that disagrees with an interpretation is fair game for a penalty?

Stephenson yelled and was kind of a little bit disrespectful, pay the first 50 maybe and group it under umpire abuse. But seeking clarification or trying to explain your side being penalised is insane.

Dissent just gets paid when the umpire gets caught up in the moment and has brain snap.

I do worse things when the photocopier gets jammed at work.

When Ben McKay leaves you might as well just ship North off to Tassie. We don't need 19 teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And he's their captain? Lol.

And he's their captain? Lol.
And HE gets to be a captain? What a sick joke! I should’ve stopped him when I had the chance!

Chicanery!

In what world was that a "discussion"

Stephenson said “what else could I do?” Or something to that effect, followed by saying “he ducked” and made a ducking motion. If you think there isn’t something wrong with the dissent rule, you’re out of your mind. No other sport on earth has a rule that means you can’t engage with the officials at all.

Back