Rumour Clayton Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it does...

Well there ya go. In fairness I've only ever been to revs once. The floor was so sticky It would have been impossible to lift my legs up the stairs

The worrying bit is that there have been a few warning signs and incidents that make it pretty clear that he needs to pull his head in and get back on the straight and narrow.
But he has not (outwardly at least).
That seems to point to him being unwilling / unable to pull up.
Obviously not solely about footy here, but he is a generational mid and it would be rough if he ended up pissing it all away, hope he can sort himself out for his and Melbourne's sake.

Nah, youse have all got it wrong.

Clarry's got out of bed at 5am, headed down for some high energy dancing as a new age cardio workout, a couple of freshly squeezed juices, a triple shot of short black and a couple of laps of the tan.

Home before noon.

He's way ahead of the pack. 2024 is Clarry's year.

Nothing to see here

Smith.

Nah, youse have all got it wrong.

Clarry's got out of bed at 5am, headed down for some high energy dancing as a new age cardio workout, a couple of freshly squeezed juices, a triple shot of short black and a couple of laps of the tan.

Home before noon.

He's way ahead of the pack. 2024 is Clarry's year.

Nothing to see here
This is unprecedented levels of dedication and I for one retract all my derogatory comments about Clarry

The worrying bit is that there have been a few warning signs and incidents that make it pretty clear that he needs to pull his head in and get back on the straight and narrow.
But he has not (outwardly at least).
That seems to point to him being unwilling / unable to pull up.
Obviously not solely about footy here, but he is a generational mid and it would be rough if he ended up pissing it all away, hope he can sort himself out for his and Melbourne's sake.
I hope he can for his sake. **** Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a double whammy. Pretty well adjusted sort of bloke under those circumstances.
One could argue sitting on the floor of Revs is where he was always meant to be! The circle of life

The Lion King Film GIF by hoppip

(The sun shine is the light shining through the windows of revs)

can someone in the know please clarify… people with ADHD are treated by being given amphetamine. Would this provide an out for testing? Is Ritalin allowed to be prescribed for an athlete with ADHD?
One thing for certain is that heavy use of Methamphetamine can lead to ADHD , especially when coming off a prolonged stint on the gear .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back