NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Evidence based...
john-hamm-sure.gif

If anyone needed any proof of my contention that you're a vibes based poster whose feels are his reality, this interaction is it :thumbsu:

You don't know anyone who supports Trump or cooker conspiracies.

Yet you find yourself (of your own choice) on the US Politics thread, on the Conspiracies sub forum, talking about Trump and the Russian election interference in the election, on a board literally full of Trump loving cookers who babble on about conspiracies.

Jesus.

Your level of self delusion is only surpassed by BlueE and his 'I'm not on any social media sites, so I cant be cooked' assertion.

Lying to others is one thing, but lying to yourself takes it to a whole new level.

I know one American, married to my best mate. I assume they might be a Democrat but they don't talk about politics.

Yes I do. Because I find it all HILARIOUS. To see Australians frothing at the mouth over Trump is incredibly funny.

Look at you, Captain Serious.

You're a lawyer aren't you? They make a living off being liars. Apologies if you're not. I wouldn't want to besmirch your character with such an allegation if it wasn't true.

He's the President of the US.

His ilk still pull all the reigns in the Democratic Party.
I love it how Joe is a nefarious competent master manipulator or a bumbling senility case who can't remember what year it is, depending on the required narrative.

Have you looked into the views of the ilk pulling the reigns in the GOP at all? I reckon they might just have Joe & co. covered in terms of racism and respect for democracy :tearsofjoy:

I love it how Joe is a nefarious competent master manipulator or a bumbling senility case who can't remember what year it is, depending on the required narrative.

Have you looked into the views of the ilk pulling the reigns in the GOP at all? I reckon they might just have Joe & co. covered in terms of racism and respect for democracy :tearsofjoy:

His senility drops the carefully constructed mask. Pelosi, Schummer, Clinton. All still pulling the reigns. Remember how they pulled that supposed anti-corp clown AOC back into the company policy after she spoke all kind of s**t about what she was going to do.

I haven't seen anyone hold up the GOP as being the bastion of goodness and morality. I'm sure you'd have lost your s**t if they had.

We do have quite a few in here cheerleading for the Dems like they aren't dodgy as heck campaigners with closet racists in their ranks.

His senility drops the carefully constructed mask. Pelosi, Schummer, Clinton. All still pulling the reigns. Remember how they pulled that supposed anti-corp clown AOC back into the company policy after she spoke all kind of s**t about what she was going to do.

I haven't seen anyone hold up the GOP as being the bastion of goodness and morality. I'm sure you'd have lost your s**t if they had.

We do have quite a few in here cheerleading for the Dems like they aren't dodgy as * campaigners with closet racists in their ranks.

Would it be better if he changed the color of the mask?

New mask, some hair dye. He would look a lot younger.

Seems to have worked for that other clown.

And still no proof that this great number of independent or undecided voters were swayed.

That's what we're talking about yes?

And again, where is the evidence these people who have no alignment to any party were swayed?

All you seem to be referencing is the people who were voting for Trump no matter what. That's who reads the crap you're waffling on about.

The people who ultimately swing vote are voting on policy far more than the party hacks are.

You're like a Hilary shill, the Russians stole our elections! 😂
What a joke. You don’t want evidence and you know the proof you’re demanding would be impossible to produce. So you’re resorting to silly rhetorical manoeuvres and semantics instead of engaging in good faith. You think you’re fooling anyone, other than yourself?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, you're just an idiot, who's been cooked by social media:

Biden Orders Vaccination Mandates for Larger Employers, Federal Workforce

You never had to be vaccinated. All you had to do was submit to weekly COVID testing.

Plus, it only applied to Federal employees, and Companies with more than 100 people.

Get it yet mate? The US Government did not implement or impose any mandatory vaccinations.
I've already explained this to you, you just have serious reading comprehension limitations. There were govt vaccine mandates, the article you linked even states that. Why you didn't read it I don't know, it's literally the fifth paragraph. Or maybe you did read it and thought I wouldn't.

Biden also signed an executive order requiring most federal employees and federal contractors to get the COVID-19 vaccine, removing the option to instead undergo regular testing.

There were govt vaccine mandates, the article you linked even states that.

Biden also signed an executive order requiring most federal employees and federal contractors to get the COVID-19 vaccine, removing the option to instead undergo regular testing.

Federal employees and contractors will have about 75 days to get fully vaccinated from the time the executive order is signed, officials said. The vaccine requirement will include exemptions for individuals with disabilities and for those who
refuse the vaccination on religious grounds.

Federal employees only (so it applies to literally 0.8 percent of the population of the USA), and there are exemptions for religious grounds.

That's your proof of sweeping vaccine mandates?

No, just hold them up as better than Democrats on voting rights and democracy, which is almost as silly.
With the recent passing of that Navalny fella, I couldn't help but reflect on how atrocious it is to lock up a political foe, to prosecute a man for revealing uncomfortable truths, for blowing the whistle on crimes against humanity.

I'm sure you share my outrage over how the Obama / Biden admins similarly went full Putin. Because you know what they say m8... never go full Putin!

images - 2024-02-27T101418.854.jpeg

images - 2024-02-27T101447.678.jpeg

Oh sayy can you seeeeeeeeee...

What a joke. You don’t want evidence and you know the proof you’re demanding would be impossible to produce. So you’re resorting to silly rhetorical manoeuvres and semantics instead of engaging in good faith. You think you’re fooling anyone, other than yourself?

Proof should be rather easy to produce if it's as obvious as you all seem to suggest.

You're relying on your feelings that "it might have swayed a few voters".

So what you're saying is don't worry about proof, just believe what you say?

Ah good faith, you shill the same s**t that CNN and MSNBC parrot and you think you're engaging in good faith.

Federal employees and contractors will have about 75 days to get fully vaccinated from the time the executive order is signed, officials said. The vaccine requirement will include exemptions for individuals with disabilities and for those who
refuse the vaccination on religious grounds.

Federal employees only (so it applies to literally 0.8 percent of the population of the USA), and there are exemptions for religious grounds.

That's your proof of sweeping vaccine mandates?
You're the one who claimed there were no govt vaccine mandates. You claim it is only 0.8% of the population, I would like to see a source on that.

You could also just admit you were wrong and move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back