Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm at the moment i think it is 50/50 on if Sinclair plays mid or defence.

Was his preseason a good one until the injury or has he missed a chunk of it? If he has missed some they may prefer to give him a easier role until he is fully match fit. If he is named it does pose a very hard choice on Bonner though as no matter which position he plays i think it will affect him.
Yeah if Sinc is in the team at all it will affect Bonner’s scoring. If it’s at half back probably write off Bonner as Sinc and Nas probably leading the scoring there

Yeah i feel like im in the same boat also, but you can say the same about giving Wines one more week also while Xerri is the must get this week out of all those players.

I should just go with my gut but its a tough decision.
Wines really didn't pass the eye test or the CBA numbers is the big flag on him.

I think he will get more some weeks and then less others. Will be erratic.

He certainly played like one on the weekend against Brisbane. My only concern is he'll be first chosen to tag, and he is still working through that, for example had an 86 when O'Neill from WC went to him.

Pretty much the only reason I didn't pick him, 160 points later.....

Do any teams even really tag anymore? At least in the first half of the season it's seems pretty rare, even Hawks didn't bother with Merrett

You wouldn’t believe it, I might hold Spudarick. Currently going Grundy to Xerri and Clark to Dempsey. Already have Massimo, and will hold on Newcombe. Was shocking conditions during GC game so will hold for one more and go from there. Imagine if he comes good and I have a nice POD…lol what am I even saying, I know I’m dumb.
Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News
******* BUDAPRICK

What a dog.

Have started this season the worst I've ever started. Don't even think my team is that terrible (outside of hecking budarick) but weirdly I'm thinking of keeping him. Defenders usually score well against the Dogs and that's who his next match up is. Coffield to Massimo is probably the go.

Dempsey probably a high priority as well considering how much money he is about to make.

Bonner a high consideration but would like to look at him with Sinc in the side.

Do any teams even really tag anymore? At least in the first half of the season it's seems pretty rare, even Hawks didn't bother with Merrett

There was no-one to tag Tom Green on the weekend, at North, but players can absolutely tag Serong.

Massive target on his back with 46 disposals. Reckon someone like Powell or Shiel (if he plays), goes to him this week.

Still reckon Serong has such a good inside game that it doesn't matter, but, it's become pretty apparent that he's the guy you need to limit to stop Freo - as he's an absolute weapon on the inside. Reminds me of peak Tom Mitchell with his handballing, but seems much tougher and doesn't rack up dinky disposals. Always driving it forward and hard in the contest.

Top 8 mid no doubt, but when Gulden will be 100K cheaper after this week, it'll be hard to ignore the value in other players.

Pretty sure Dev was trying to tag him at times Sunday. Didn't do a great job of it.

Pretty sure Dev was trying to tag him at times Sunday. Didn't do a great job of it.

I asked the question of why Dunks wasn't sent to shut him down (he's literally elite at it), and the Brisbane board was like 'coaching staff doesn't like to shift its plans, so they stuck with Dev).

Madness when the guy is completely tearing you apart, and you have a guy that can shut down Cripps. He was easily the difference on Sunday, and I'm not sure they make it look as easy if he doesn't play.

These are some big names on my watchlist, with some massive Breakevens (over 120), that are set to drop in price pretty heavily - for anyone interested:

886K, Sic - 163 (look at when KPD's start returning)

930K, TT - 151 (dropped 85K already, could drop to 850K at this rate)

961K, Gulden -135 (could easily hit this, but already down 54K)

998K, Oliver - 132 (down 29K)

776K, C. Daniel -129 (down 35K, look at when Bevo gets his s**t together)

I'm looking at the standard Wines > Billings trade.
I have Z Reid, but there doesn't seem to be a reasonable Def downgrade option, and going up to D'Ambrosio means I'm pushing Zilliams to D7 (which is fine for his bye, but expensive when not).
So will probably hold, and shift Clark or Campbell for Dempsey, just unsure which. Doesn't really help my best 18 score, so really just hoping Bont and Dawson bounce back,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These are some big names on my watchlist, with some massive Breakevens (over 120), that are set to drop in price pretty heavily - for anyone interested:

Isn't it totally Sicily to,
1 - drop a low score
2 - get suspended
3 - come back at hit a mammoth score.

2/3 so far.

930K, TT - 151 (dropped 85K already, could drop to 850K at this rate)

961K, Gulden -135 (could easily hit this, but already down 54K)

998K, Oliver - 132 (down 29K)

776K, C. Daniel -129 (down 35K, look at when Bevo gets his s**t together)
Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

Would you pick up TT if he drops another 100K?

Genuinely curious how he's had such lacklustre scores, in his first two games. Was my pick for a smokey, but him and Hopper look to be taking points off each other. Which is weird, because there's no-one else in that midfield besides part time Dusty, Dow and part time Baker. Prestia is pretty much dead, lol...so where did that 120 av. leading up to the byes last year go?

Would you pick up TT if he drops another 100K?

Genuinely curious how he's had such lacklustre scores, in his first two games. Was my pick for a smokey, but him and Hopper look to be taking points off each other. Which is weird, because there's no-one else in that midfield besides part time Dusty, Dow and part time Baker. Prestia is pretty much dead, lol...so where did that 120 av. leading up to the byes last year go?
Think he's just out of form. He's an early upgrade target off his bye for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back