Preview 2024 Round 2 Freo v Roos

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tabs, Hughes and Banfield.

I can't even really argue against it, Voss doesn't play like a key forward and that's what we're looking for so c'mon down Tab-a-saurus.
Hughes offers some capability in defence and can play taller when needed.
Banfield is what he is, we all want Simpson but it'll take him a while to learn the gameplan and get the fitness.

I don't think I was emotionally prepared for this moment.

I’m not sure how this would work.

I can’t see us wanting to deal with Freo while he is contracted.

I’m not sure how a player who goes from one club to the other could walk down the street and show their face in public. Can’t imagine it would go down well.

It’s a small town.
Swaps with either side has never really worked out for either I don't think.
I believe we have been dudded in previous decisions.
I am guessing that , if, he wants out, he will go where Freo say he will go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few of the North supporters believe they are going to win this one "because Freo has a lot of injuries", but this really looks like a full-strength team. That's a hell of a bench!
Our two main injuries from last week play the same position. CHB, luckily for us, North don’t have a CHF, rest of the team if pretty close to full strength with Walker back in, only Darcy and Cox are starting 22 unavailable.

Edit: and Chapman of course.

The thought of Tabs getting in Amiss's way freaks me out a little.

MJ lucky to be in over Ras considering how badly he played.
Tabs makes most of his big plays further up the ground and makes the play going into the forward line.
If he plays, there is no way he gets in the way of Amiss.
I am not sure how you work out Johnno is lucky to be in ahead of Erasmus. One played all game last weel. Yes not his best game, but he has the points on the baord from last season.
Erasmus came on as sub, and I have to say, I never saw much of him.He is a long way behind Johnno.

Our two main injuries from last week play the same position. CHB, luckily for us, North don’t have a CHF, rest of the team if pretty close to full strength with Walker back in, only Darcy island Cox are starting 22 unavailable.
I think it's a pretty full strength North, so it will be a challenge

Tabs makes most of his big plays further up the ground and makes the play going into the forward line.
If he plays, there is no way he gets in the way of Amiss.
I am not sure how you work out Johnno is lucky to be in ahead of Erasmus. One played all game last weel. Yes not his best game, but he has the points on the baord from last season.
Erasmus came on as sub, and I have to say, I never saw much of him.He is a long way behind Johnno.
He went forward and set up a goal for Amiss. Went to the wing later. Other than a bit more pace, can't say MJ was any better in this game.

Back