News Hawthorn Racism Review - No player name speculation - opposition posters tread very carefully

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrong. Hawks did what they had to do by the rules of the AFL.
Correct. For reference below, once the HFC had the report outlining serious allegations they were duty bound by the AFL’s protocol to hand over the report to the AFL integrity unit.

I will pin this post, as it seems to be a constant query.

3FB2C172-49CC-4619-8AE6-C93597A89870.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best to keep it all together.

Just highlighting the bold - I'm confident that the AHRC mediation process, potentially followed by a Federal Court case (if mediation fails) would be the fairest outcome for all people involved.
Why is it best to keep it all together?

What are you after with the line of questioning? What outcome are you searching for? Just come out and say what you'd like to happen.
Just trying to understand what is best about keeping it all together. There is no outcome I am looking for.

Just trying to understand what is best about keeping it all together. There is no outcome I am looking for.
Keeping it together means there will be one outcome that the club will have to deal with not two separate cases that would cost more in lawyer fees.

Some other "journalists" should have a read of below.

Thanks for posting Yardie. Coverage has been light on… confidential, one journo for every player in the league, only other people I have heard is Caro and Cleary post the HRC. Can’t help but think the AFL have actively tried to give it little air.

Thanks for posting Yardie. Coverage has been light on… confidential, one journo for every player in the league, only other people I have heard is Caro and Cleary post the HRC. Can’t help but think the AFL have actively tried to give it little air.
Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Ryn Dean

Yeah, it’s as clear as mud after reading that.
Why would Clarkson et al be in line for any compensation, out of this process?
Reading that it looks like all parties will get a payout.

Could it be that the HFC will be compensating the players and the AFL will be compensating the coaches for leaking the report? If not and it’s the HFC is compensating both parties then members + the fans need transparency on why this is so. If we didn’t leak the report then there needs to be answers.

Yeah, it’s as clear as mud after reading that.
Why would Clarkson et al be in line for any compensation, out of this process?
Reading that it looks like all parties will get a payout.
My opinion is that the club will only pay out to one side of the party. And the other side wants their share as well. Hence it'll have to go to court to sort it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will absolutely stink if true.

The amount of compensation – for the families and for the coaches – is also a contentious issue because, a source said, it’s possible that the accused (the coaches) could be paid more than the alleged abused (Indigenous players and partners).

The amount of compensation – for the families and for the coaches – is also a contentious issue because, a source said, it’s possible that the accused (the coaches) could be paid more than the alleged abused (Indigenous players and partners).
It doesn’t make a lot of sense to me that both sides should see compensation.

Either the things alleged happened (compensate the victims) or they didn’t (compensate the falsely accused).

Clarko.
You know what I'm gonna say.

Imagine sitting across from people in pain for two days of intense Truth Telling and then thinking you are on the right side of it. Then throw in commentary on societal issues in your press conference this weekend. Certified delusion.

I can’t recall the quote exactly but it went something like this from Clarko.

There is one party here that needs to be investigated as their behaviour through the whole process has been shameful or something along those lines……..

You reckon Clarko is not going for a big pay day!!!

I can’t recall the quote exactly but it went something like this from Clarko.

There is one party here that needs to be investigated as their behaviour through the whole process has been shameful or something along those lines……..

You reckon Clarko is not going for a big pay day!!!
That was well before 18 months of this and then the HRC. Perfectly capable identifier of social issues when he wants to. Attempt at compassion if he wants it, did the same immediately after a grand final if you recall. Met Steve Kerr, thinks he has the same circumstances to speak. Steve has lived experience.

He isn’t insightful, reminds me of Mr Mackay, “drugs are baaaaaaad, mmmmmmkay”.

On average, Indigenous people are paid less in this country, I’ll give you that one for free Clarko! Systemic.

Do one of his valued pillars include courage? Courage that he can keep to himself is to acknowledge hurt and pain inflicted, intended or not. He would say, to be a man.

Imagine sitting across from people in pain for two days of intense Truth Telling and then thinking you are on the right side of it. Then throw in commentary on societal issues in your press conference this weekend. Certified delusion.
Do you have any evidence to support the Aboriginal claims? What makes you think they are telling the truth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back