News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like last years thread, whatever Barrett has to say is not Hawthorn in the media.

Couldn’t care less for his s**t takes, they don’t belong here.

Has anyone else noticed that in the "Nine things we learned" article published every sunday on the AFL website, never has Hawthorn as the focus?

Win, loss or draw its always about whether the opposition played well or poorly.

Has anyone else noticed that in the "Nine things we learned" article published every sunday on the AFL website, never has Hawthorn as the focus?

Win, loss or draw its always about whether the opposition played well or poorly.

I think the media coverage needs to be viewed in context of where the team is at. The flip side of not getting much coverage when it wins is that nobody was going crazy when it was losing by big margins.

When you aren’t the focus of the media you generally know your on the right track

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Friday morning King said to Kane ' but you have called him a coaching genius '

Kane's response ' well yes I have and I think he is ' 😁
The talk on Weddle will be even more interesting given how high Cornes went on him preseason and then King tried to dismiss any praise of him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back