Game Day Round 2, 2024: Hawthorn v Melbourne, MCG 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Ward is a huge disappointment no matter how we spin it. Runs up and down on the spot and has zero presence.

Finns skill level is absolutely horrendous. His kicking is so bad it’s incredible he has made it this far.

Sam Mitchell has had a shocker. The game plan is as bad as I have seen in 20 years today and he needs to put his hand up and own this car crash today .

Oh shivers, this is not the autopsy!!!!
It's contributing

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why is it that when we are moving the ball we just kick straight to a spare of theirs, and when they move the ball they have free players everywhere.

Josh Ward is a huge disappointment no matter how we spin it. Runs up and down on the spot and has zero presence.

Finns skill level is absolutely horrendous. His kicking is so bad it’s incredible he has made it this far.

Sam Mitchell has had a shocker. The game plan is as bad as I have seen in 20 years today and he needs to put his hand up and own this car crash today .

Oh shivers, this is not the autopsy!!!! 🤦‍♂️
He is still young but when i picture Ward it is getting that chip kick uncontested mark on the back flank which he inevitably ships 15 up the line or in board. Lacks any sort of impact at the moment.

Our game plan seems to be based on checkers as we just let the Dees zig zag out of defence all the way to the goal with absolutely no pressure. I'm convinced a strong breeze would beat us with our current structures and effort.

Have you seen the delivery he is getting? Can’t blame Sicily when we allow them to walk it out of the middle so frequently
So he shouldn’t be at all responsible for Fritsch kicking 5 goals. Even though he’s been his direct opponent for most of the game.

It’s everyone else’s fault.

Gotcha. 👍

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players preserving themselves by choosing whether to go or not. Not good enough, and it's not a skill thing. Certain senior players haven't led the way in this regard.

Don't worry lads - only need to kick 55 behinds now to draw level and we have them on the ropes ;)

He is still young but when i picture Ward it is getting that chip kick uncontested mark on the back flank which he inevitably ships 15 up the line or in board. Lacks any sort of impact at the moment.
They love his character at the club but he’s starting to remind me of Dylan Shiel. Doesn’t impact with the ball. Works hard with defensive running at least but has little impact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back