Preview Round 2, 2024: Hawthorn v Melbourne, MCG 4.35pm 23rd March

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we can dominate enough to win this, but hawks are one of the few clubs who don’t fall into the lever May Gawn turnover traps, so look better against them than ladder position suggest.

Also swans have held both dees and pies to quite low scores and potentially they swans don’t have more defensive height than hawks. It’s a question of teamwork, which either didn’t happen v Essendon, or Essendon exploited them

Teams don’t have two games in a row with poor goals points ratio either

To be fair I saw the segment and the whole point seems to be to make an outlandish prediction.
Yes its a joke make an over the top prediction segment not to be taken super seriously .

Its actually not a bad quick preview show .

To be fair I saw the segment and the whole point seems to be to make an outlandish prediction.
yeah, i get what youre saying, and he is making an outlandish prediction and saying its only happened 3 times in 15 years, not saying it will happen, but still he must think its a distinct possibility because he is backing it up with saying how strong the demons midfield is, and how they have over-hyped us over the summer etc. its funny how these guys flip flop from week to week with their predictions. anyways either way i hope our forward line does align sooner than later and would love to see it happen this week and we kick an absolute bag against the dees.

yeah, i get what youre saying, and he is making an outlandish prediction and saying its only happened 3 times in 15 years, not saying it will happen, but still he must think its a distinct possibility because he is backing it up with saying how strong the demons midfield is, and how they have over-hyped us over the summer etc. its funny how these guys flip flop from week to week with their predictions. anyways either way i hope our forward line does align sooner than later and would love to see it happen this week and we kick an absolute bag against the dees.
Outlandish prediction with some (not genuine) attempt back it up.

That’s the whole point of the segment isn’t it?

He doesn’t think it’s a distinct possibility at all, but that’s part of the fun…apparently.

Good to see CJ and Day out on the track doing some running in the footy boots. Small victory.

Listened to hoyne the stats guy and he reckons our ball movement from D50 to frwd half was off of the charts! Could easily have won if it weren't for 8.13 in return. Sam's definitely working on something good here. Just need a bit more time and cohesion.
We seemed to almost totally bypass the midfielders - Newcombe and Nash had really low stats and it wasn't just because of poor centre bounce work. We only had 2 players with more than 22 disposals - it was a really odd stats sheet.

Good to see CJ and Day out on the track doing some running in the footy boots. Small victory.
Javier Bardem Wtf GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

There is a god

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Head says Dee’s comfortably.

Heart says Hawks by 12 with Ginni kicking the sealer, causing Hawks fans to chant in unison:

We’re getting home on the back of a Ginni-Van! We’re getting home on the back of a Ginni-Van!
Need to know the name of your 'supplier' because you are definitely on some barkingly good s**t

Thinking of taking my kids to the game this weekend.

What do we think the chances of grabbing General Admission tickets at the gates on the day are like?

We never sell out when we play the Dees so I assume there would be tickets available to purchase at the gate?

Thinking of taking my kids to the game this weekend.

What do we think the chances of grabbing General Admission tickets at the gates on the day are like?

We never sell out when we play the Dees so I assume there would be tickets available to purchase at the gate?
Its our home game so if you have a normal membership you get in for free otherwise yes you can probably buy them at the gate or online before the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back