Unofficial Preview Round 1, 2024: Bombers v Hawks, MCG 1:10pm Sat 16th March

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we the only club with such high membership numbers who just don't turn up to games?
  • Round 1, Saturday 1:45 time slot.
  • Such a big hyped up pre season.
  • On the trajectory.

The scum side is pretty much gone. So many spare seats left for Hawthorn allocation. Very disappointing so far. Hopefully we all turn up, sick and tired of seeing low numbers in the brown and gold.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240314_220422_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240314_220422_Samsung Internet.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 133

Are we the only club with such high membership numbers who just don't turn up to games?
  • On the trajectory.

The scum side is pretty much gone. So many spare seats left for Hawthorn allocation. Very disappointing so far. Hopefully we all turn up, sick and tired of seeing low numbers in the brown and gold.
It’s an Essendon home game, so who gives a s**t.

• On the trajectory.

Would be nice if Ticketek actually released those seats when ticketing opened instead of a bay or 2 at a time

• On the trajectory.

Average 50k in home games last year at the mcg, yep tiny crowds.

Finn being picked means it's odds on he is going the hard tag on Merrett.

I don't see any other reason he is getting picked.

A little disappointed we didn't pick Phillips and are making Sicily our number 1 KPD again. I don't think that's fair to Sic and it hurts us in the long tèrm.
Would not be surprised if he tags Martin.
Frost is going to be our #1 KPD.

Compared to last year:

HAW

In

Scrimshaw
D'Ambrosio
Weddle
Chol
Watson
Lewis
Ginnivan
Gunston

Out
CJ
Day
Bramble
Meek
Wingard
Kosi
Greene
Blanck

ESS

In

McKay
Reid
Tsatas
Stringer
Wright
Gresham
Goldstein
Cox
Duursma
Guelfi

Out
Draper
Parish
Sheil
Weideman
Ridley
Laverde
Zerk-Thatcher
Davey
Phillips
McDonald-Tipungwuti

Compared to last year:

HAW

In

Scrimshaw
D'Ambrosio
Weddle
Chol
Watson
Lewis
Ginnivan
Gunston

Out
CJ
Day
Bramble
Meek
Wingard
Kosi
Greene
Blanck

ESS

In

McKay
Reid
Tsatas
Stringer
Wright
Gresham
Goldstein
Cox
Duursma
Guelfi

Out
Draper
Parish
Sheil
Weideman
Ridley
Laverde
Zerk-Thatcher
Davey
Phillips
McDonald-Tipungwuti
Is it just me or is that a massive amount of changes in just a year (for both teams)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardwick to Gresham, Finn to Martin and Nash run with role to Merrett. They are 3 danger players in my view that will create their run

Redman will provide more run than Gresham, he absolutely tore us up last time and is a high metres gained player.

Provided the teams remain unchanged and there are no late outs - if we could quell Zerrett, Martin and Redman then we should be winning this game.

Gresham is their only dangers small forward on paper, and if Hardwick plays forward then Impey will have to play on him.

• On the trajectory.

I cliched on one of those sections and there was one seat. Available

If he's an eshay at heart how did he attend a Grammar school?
(wannabe) Eshay's can come from money- have a squiz past any affluent private boys school and you'll see a bunch of boys with TN's (not stolen), Ralph Lauren Polos (not stolen, not knock offs) and Nike short shorts (not KMart look alikes).

IIRC he was on a pretty massive sports scholarship

(wannabe) Eshay's can come from money- have a squiz past any affluent private boys school and you'll see a bunch of boys with TN's (not stolen), Ralph Lauren Polos (not stolen, not knock offs) and Nike short shorts (not KMart look alikes).

Lol it's the 'wannabe' point I'm making and think at least you and I agree on. Anyway, hope he has a massive year and cuts the tail off at some point

‘New’ Dandenong. Like ‘new’ Brighton!

• On the trajectory.

I generally agree with your sentiment but * me Ticketek are hopeless. I got in about half hour after tickets were first released and all I could get was N34, none of those level 2 or 3 seats on the wing were available, as a matter of fact, * all was available apart from the areas around N34 on level one or two. Shits me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back