Preview Round 10, 2024 : Port v Hawthorn, 3:20pm Sun 19th May, AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somewhat surprised we dropped Finn this week.
Port have some gun mids who might need sitting on. Scott subbed their tagger into the game early to try and shut down JHF such was his dominance last week.

Sam's obviously keen to go head to head with their mids. Big tests for Nash and Worps.

Somewhat surprised we dropped Finn this week.
Port have some gun mids who might need sitting on. Scott subbed their tagger into the game early to try and shut down JHF such was his dominance last week.

Sam's obviously keen to go head to head with their mids. Big tests for Nash and Worps.
Yep.

Meek, Duke, Day, Worpel, Nash vs
Dante, Wines, Butters, Horne, Drew.

We have a massive advantage in the ruck. Last time Lycett gave them first use. Looking forward to this.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think if we can bring the pressure and intent of the last couple weeks on paper we match up pretty well with port. There current interchange looks bang average.

Even with Sic and Scrim out the backline structure will hopefully hold up led by Frosty who is in great form on the last line taking some pressure off Phillips allowing him to go for his marks while Weds does his 3rd tall stuff. Small backs, midfield, ruck, wing options all look good and the forward line now looks quick and slippery that has a few in there that like to kick a goal. We are looking good all over the ground ……. we just need to turn up from the start but upset of the round I say. Can this please please please be a special moment for our club in its journey. Getting a bit sick of this one step forward two steps backward shiit 😂

I thought this after he kicked that goal against the Saints. Came into the league a super sub and going out the same way.
I loved watching Luke on the bench chatting and encouraging the players as they came off the ground. Like having a second coach at ground level, then to come on and snag a goal, which was a fantastic coast to coast effort, great sub choice for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back