Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, how ******* saucy is this? Hadn't noticed it before. Can just imagine JM at his local chapter meeting of Tradeaholics Anonymous whispering in some young whippersnapper's ear... 'Nothing wrong with a cheeky Roughdog now and then, mate, live a little... don't listen to these eggheads :moustache:'
View attachment 1961251

LOL! I have to encourage the new generation mate when it comes trading hard and fast and doing a good old roughie.

It warms my heart when I go onto the trading section of the forum and see all these new campaigners on there talking about doing a roughie. :moustache:

If I had Jackson in my forward line it would be a different story but the fact that he is my R2 means I am leaking points to others who have Marshall or English at R2.

I started with Jackson but haven't done a roughie so far so not afraid to roughie him back in when he drops to $450k and Darcy is out for the rest of the season. :moustache:

most started with Gawndy.

last week a few would have ditched Grundy but think the tactics were split between
Grundy to English
Grundy to Marshall
Grundy to Meek
Grundy to Premo on another line and moving Jackson to R2

if you were in the last category then the difference is between your other line Premo and Marshall/English

Ok so when we bring in rookies this is about the last week we can take r12 guys and not have to hold them through there byes because they haven't made the cash we need.
Comben will get 5 price rises.
Biggie will get 4.
Round 15 rookies like Hugo are much more tempting tbh.
Last thing we want is a rookie on 180k r12 we can't trade out because it gets us nothing and you just have to play 1 short.
Especially important if your a north Nuffie and have a bazillion Kangas.

last week a few would have ditched Grundy but think the tactics were split between
Grundy to English
Grundy to Marshall
Grundy to Meek

if you were in the last category then the difference is between your other line Premo and Marshall/English

Yeah thats me mate in the last category. LOL!

I traded Grundy to Serong and put Jackson into R2.

I don't have Powell though like everyone else does which sucks.

I thought about it but I am bringing in Yeo so can't afford both.
Post you team. I'm having a glass of red and I have my thinking cap on.
We can do better than Yeo.
aziz ansari snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Grundy to English
Grundy to Marshall
Grundy to Meek

I was one that went Grundy > Marshall I had him last year and was great. Happy with Gawn/Marshall combo now :cool:

Woo yes.gif

Here's my wonderful creation before trades mate.

Don't mind a glass of red myself. :moustache:

View attachment 1961282
Ok so a few notes.
Howes Dempsey and Cadman you either want off field or to be cashed in.
Howes the lowest priority as Bonner should get def DPP and make your defence solid.
Sanders is expendable as Graham and Roberts will be fine at m7 and m8 and Sanders is not Mr reliable anyways.
Clark is essentially dead as he's not going up anytime soon.
I would do
Sanders to Garcia
Dempsey to Powell.
Cadman to meek
I think thats about the best you can do.
You will need to make a dead defender rookie to a mid or forward move next week to get Graham or Bonner back there.
That gets you 2 90 average players for guys you want off the field.
That's the best I can see mate.

Anyone trading out Cadman this week?
Need to get rid of Howes / Brown for Clohesy
and via DPP for Graham - Billings / Cadman
Billings useful as a loop this week and might still spike an ok score in their upcoming run, I guess.
Suppose Cadman might, too, seems more a 60's operator, though.

Billings useful as a loop this week and might still spike an ok score in their upcoming run, I guess.
I would trade billings over Cadman every day of the week.
Think about it your currently a billings owner.
Yuck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would trade billings over Cadman every day of the week.
Think about it your currently a billings owner.
Yuck
Yeah, it's a touch unsexy, but it feels like he might get a couple of games that get him up closer to 350-375k (hard to see him getting back much higher), whereas Cadman seems like he'll maybe eke out another 10k and then he hits a flat spot(?)
Was the thinking, but is weird prioritizing a bloke who's underwhelmed so hard to date.

I currently have Cadman at F4 and I will hold for a couple more weeks at least he has good JS and the spike game will come.

Yeah, it's a touch unsexy, but it feels like he might get a couple of games that get him up closer to 350-375k (hard to see him getting back much higher), whereas Cadman seems like he'll maybe eke out another 10k and then he hits a flat spot(?)
Was the thinking, but is weird prioritizing a bloke who's underwhelmed so hard to date.
I think Cadman is more likely to get that spike game. Billings more likely to be injured

Most appealing under $590k bracket would be Anderson/Walsh. Mighty tempted on Walsh but would really like to see how he pulls after a second game. Sharp projected for another $35k this week which will be handy. Could use him next week or two and bundle him for a Walsh type.
You'll make the right call bud!

Alright fellas. I’ve never really asked for help with trades before but keen to get some input

What would you do with this team?
47k in the bank
Probably going Pink to Graham, switch Naicos down back
Wanna try get the best rank I can this year

IMG_3391.jpeg

IMG_3392.jpeg

(Jack Bowes is my smokey so go easy)

You campaigners are absolutely ****in bonkers for even considering Sam Walsh after the issues he’s had.

There’s literally no ****ing way any of you should be trading him in until after his bye in R14.

No. ****ing. Way.

IMG_3355.jpeg

Alright fellas. I’ve never really asked for help with trades before but keen to get some input

What would you do with this team?
47k in the bank
Probably going Pink to Graham, switch Naicos down back
Wanna try get the best rank I can this year

View attachment 1961382

View attachment 1961383

(Jack Bowes is my smokey so go easy)
Trade 1 - Coffield to Graham - move Daicos back
Trade 2 - J.Clark to Garcia

Do you want to use a boost

You’ve already done your nut on Graham and Clothesline so I can’t help you bud.

Go early on Garcia and try to find a way to get another premo in via Sanders or Kerch? (Watch both of those campaigners punish me for trading them out)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back