Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

You’ve already done your nut on Graham and Clothesline so I can’t help you bud.

Go early on Garcia and try to find a way to get another premo in via Sanders or Kerch? (Watch both of those campaigners punish me for trading them out)
Sanders is worth keeping if he doesn’t get Bevo’d and gets full games.

Surely Kerch has to go though, with a BE of 101 and that 6 rolling through his average the next few weeks.

Go early on Garcia and try to find a way to get another premo in via Sanders or Kerch? (Watch both of those campaigners punish me for trading them out)

This you went early on the Suns boys and not any bubble boys this week unfortuately unless you want Comben?

If I had Jackson in my forward line it would be a different story but the fact that he is my R2 means I am leaking points to others who have Marshall or English at R2.

I started with Jackson but haven't done a roughie so far so not afraid to roughie him back in when he drops to $450k and Darcy is out for the rest of the season. :moustache:
Gained points on English on the weekend (who basically did his best Peter Street impersonation last weekend). :moustache:

I am not super convinced by the Rucks at the moment, feel Marshall is closing in on Max price, and while he looks the goods, he surely the points gap between Marshall & Jackson is less than an upgrade on another line.

English whilst scoring well has not looked the same this year to the eye test and getting a touch up by Goldy the dinosaur and Purple Drapes has me concerned that something is majorly wrong (new ruck rules, ruck style, motivation).

Whilst Jackson isn't setting the world alight, he will be a very valuable asset forward if we don't get some more viable options soon.

I would go as far to say that what I saw last week has me more worried about English than Jackson.

Although Jackson back at $450k is mighty tempting to honor the roughie :think:

yeah fair enough. an upgrade will require me blasting my last boost on two early rookies.

This you went early on the Suns boys and not any bubble boys this week unfortuately unless you want Comben?
was thinking campbell to comben. and MAYBE jackson to a real premo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts
Last week went early on Clohesy and Comben, and if it wasnt for needing to pick up Graham this week i reckon it would be the first NO TRADE week.
Yes, Jackosn is a concern and for some reason they always pick the worst time. Covering Gawn and playing Weagles means he stays i guess. Marshall is tempting though, and AA quality form. Looks every bit the #2 ruck we all want right now.
I might hold onto Howes. Have a feeling he's got a fresh start and will make it to $300-320K whilst providing cover. Thats 100K i cant be throwing away early. May not need him of course if Massimo and Williams keep on their merry way upwards and add a cpl of DPP mids. Howes seems a quality footballer to me, and has good JS.
Coffield is the guy. I imagne many are weighing up whether to bite the bullet and sideways him for some cash gen. These two Gold Coast rooks means we definitely wont get a better time to offload him.
Liked the look of Garcia and ripped it up in the short time he got as sub. He's coming in next week, but i want McAuliffe also. Reckon Tiges injury issues and lack of midfield backup means he might get a really good run. Give him a proper run Dimma.
Dont care about Sanders coz dont have him. Dont have McKercher anymore as well (gone last week). Sharp looks like he might have another 75K in him and playing Weagles could mean another spike game. No chance i;m selling him.
Might hold Cadman coz playing in a winning mob is helping. A spike game can come anytime.
Probably just Clark > Graham (Simple worst rook to best available). Might end up Coffield > Graham though.

just did some scribbling with 2023 scores.

with and without darcy.

View attachment 1961438

another sub 80 score and he will start plummeting towards 400k
Two schools

1. Cons - Jackson will plummet with Darcy returning
  2. Pros - Jackson will average ok with Darcy returning due to natural improvements and Darcy durability issues. We are all here for Pros :p

Sanders is worth keeping if he doesn’t get Bevo’d and gets full games.

Surely Kerch has to go though, with a BE of 101 and that 6 rolling through his average the next few weeks.
Sanders gets me Walsh and Bevo can **** off

I grabbed Comben.

This’ll end well.

Two schools

2. Pros - Jackson will average ok with Darcy returning due to natural improvements and Darcy durability issues. We are all here for Pros :p
as a current owner. i hope so. a 90avg will suffice.

cant see any issues with combens js. paying 200k for a rookie who can avg 60 isnt filling me with confidence.

seth campbell looks good at the start of games. but just dies out. any richmond supporters wanna mount a case to hold him longer term, in the hope he has one spike game.

former in for the latter seeming likely as my only trade this week. otherwise back to plan A. no trades..

yeah fair enough. an upgrade will require me blasting my last boost on two early rookies.

was thinking campbell to comben. and MAYBE jackson to a real premo.
Jackson is an F6 at worst, and handy ruck back up at best.

Gotta hold that shit.

The rookies can get the **** off my field though.

Alright fellas. I’ve never really asked for help with trades before but keen to get some input
And you came here ??? ......WOW ;)

In all seriousness, a great side ......I'd trade Pink, and move Naicos to DEF ....then Graham in the midfield

Then trade Carroll to Comben / rookie of choice .....via Manaugh into the MID

That gets Draper off field .....also allow Crouch to setup a loop for Sanders / Graham

Two schools

If Jackson has a 98, 91, and 72, in his last 3 rounds as a FT Ruck ......he's going to be a 75-80 FWD with Darcy back

And remember who he played against for that 72 ......Soldo

There's a downward trend with his scoring

McKercher>Graham very easy decision.

Next option less so. Probably need to narrow it down a bit more, but a few options I’m contemplating:

A - Howes>Comben
B - Howes>Walsh
C - Howes>Stewart
D - Clark>Yeo
E - Fisher>Heeney

07A5DC4A-01E1-4ECA-B18F-5BD05F6B1A5E.jpeg C6578AE9-F249-44E3-8816-5796A5B1A907.jpeg

If Jackson has a 98, 91, and 72, in his last 3 rounds as a FT Ruck ......he's going to be a 75-80 FWD with Darcy back

And remember who he played against for that 72 ......Soldo

There's a downward trend with his scoring
There's no room for that type of logic...

Go Away GIF

McKercher>Graham very easy decision.

Next option less so. Probably need to narrow it down a bit more, but a few options I’m contemplating:

A - Howes>Comben
B - Howes>Walsh
C - Howes>Stewart
D - Clark>Yeo
E - Fisher>Heeney

View attachment 1961450View attachment 1961451

I think you should look to getting some action into that backline of yours. But Stewart is a hold for a few weeks still

Maybe Yeo, any other backline options tickle your fancy? Ryan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back