List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Type google into the bar at the top of your browser.
Type "Rory Lobb VFL Tik Tok " into your google search .
Scroll down to the first video

or just look here

That looks like a toxic relationship. Blink if you need out Rory.

Watching Sandy on the weekend I thought Keeler was either very casual or lazy.Has talent no doubt but needs a lots more work to get to AFL level
Yeah and always has been quite casual. I don’t mind him gaining experience and craft down back, but he’s not good back there! I think his confidence looks a bit shot.

That looks like a toxic relationship. Blink if you need out Rory.

MHeqHHL.gif

Afternoon all.
This is a public notice to state corrective action has been undertaken in this thread as of recent instances, any further communication of moderation action, targeting a specific individual and instances like that (even innocuous), that void site rules will promptly stay and be deleted.

And yes, that includes commenting about the text at the bottom of the page in this specific thread that's red. I know it goes faster than most text but there's no flames so stop oogling at it and going "oooooh".

If you hold a deleted post and feel it should be reinstated, PM me, any response in here will also be deleted as I don't want to read your commentary about my job in here obviously. I do great work, just ask my mum.

Saints next premiership is the ultimate Holy Grail. Everyone involved in footy knows this. If we can get ourselves into a position where it becomes even close to a reality, AFL will get on board and players will come. Everyone will want to be involved. Why wouldn’t you. All involved will become instant living paragons. It’s definitely on the cards in the next 5 years. Believe it. RTB is the saviour.

In saying that we do have a long history of ******* things up.

Saints next premiership is the ultimate Holy Grail. Everyone involved in footy knows this. If we can get ourselves into a position where it becomes even close to a reality, AFL will get on board and players will come. Everyone will want to be involved. Why wouldn’t you. All involved will become instant living paragons. It’s definitely on the cards in the next 5 years. Believe it. RTB is the saviour.

In saying that we do have a long history of ******* things up.
It's absolutely bizarre "The Jack" that you mentioned the words "Holy Grail"

Not 10 minutes ago I was watching the clip of the "Holy Grail" by Hunters and Collectors.

For some reason I had that song going thru my head all afternoon.

Channel 10 used to play part of the track at the start and end of the Sat night replay/panel show.

It also brings back memories of our great years of 2003-2006....especially 2004.

It's absolutely bizarre "The Jack" that you mentioned the words "Holy Grail"

Not 10 minutes ago I was watching the clip of the "Holy Grail" by Hunters and Collectors.

For some reason I had that song going thru my head all afternoon.

Channel 10 used to play part of the track at the start and end of the Sat night replay/panel show.

It also brings back memories of our great years of 2003-2006....especially 2004.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is going wild via PM with training updates now.

And this is why people should be kinder to one another.
That’s a shame, because the majority on here really like to hear from everyone who has a chance to get to training when we don’t.
Find Joffaboy ‘s and everyone else’s posts really interesting and informative.

They gave up two first rounders and he has 5 years left to run on his contract. I don’t see anyway that happens where we come out ahead. Don’t get me wrong Taranto would be a great get for us but he’d have to demand a trade and Richmond would be justified in wanting something similar to what they paid. That would probably be our first and Adelaide’s second that we hold.

This draft has plenty of mids and surely hitting the draft and taking a free agent would be a much better plan than wasting our time on deals that probably won’t happen. A good free agent gives us the midfield boost we need and hopefully our 1st pick is ready to step up as our older mids drop off.
Not sure Taranto is worth it
His disposal is very suspect.
We need more elite kicks

How Good Stav.

How good !!!!!!

Thanks for posting that awesome clip.....the H & C song always sends a chill down my spine.

Channel 10 had the footy TV rights for a lot longer than I thought they did.

Everytime I hear the H & C song,I think of the Saints climbing the mountain to get to the Holy Grail.. !!!!!!!

I will repeat myself for your benefit. If they gave us pick 10 and pick 20 I would take it. I didn't actively say I would trade him. This is a forum where everyone is allowed to post their opinion. I'm not sure what your problem is.
It wouldn’t be enough
Minimum 2 picks under 10
He isn’t going anywhere

Tom Campbell is the same age as Lobb.
Doesn't have the AFL ability, but might have a bit of coaching ability.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back