• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

• Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pacers crowd did just chant myles turner then he drains a 3.

Bucks are done.

He's having a great series.

Indiana's starting 5 is sort of Denver-esq with it's balance.

Suns big 3 literally giving the ball to each other not one of them looking like they want to take over.

They're just going through the motions.
KD has threatened a few times and at least Booker is being aggressive, but would be a concern that we're on par despite shooting 20%.

Will cut him some slack this year, he's come back half fit, and he's done well to have 1-2 top level games. Tobias Harris is a bigger problem, on a max deal and barely does anything. They won't miss the bloke if he goes at the end of the year. Philly were always Maxey/Emblid (when fit) or bust this year.
Harris is a scorer. Hard to score on a team that wont let you.

76rs only having 3 signed players next year is crazy (Embiid, Reed, Council) with Maxey/Dowtin having options. Will need to sign 10 free agents basically

Does Siakam go or stay at Pacers? Feel he stays at Pacers myself. DeRozan probably only other option outside of keeping Harris but feels like DeRozan to me is neither a huge upgrade on Harris nor someone who would choose them over staying with Chicago where he seems loyal too

I mean, its not a good free agent class to go in with 10 players to sign exactly... Hard to see where they go from here

76rs only having 3 signed players next year is crazy (Embiid, Reed, Council) with Maxey/Dowtin having options. Will need to sign 10 free agents basically

For a scorer boy jeez he misses a LOT of shots. Philly can use his money to sign 2-3 solid players, Buddy has been a great signing. Philly have some big decisions to be made this off season but weirdly before the year where did most people have them coming? Probably just making or just missing playoffs so they have achieved basically what most expected.

For a scorer boy jeez he misses a LOT of shots. Philly can use his money to sign 2-3 solid players, Buddy has been a great signing. Philly have some big decisions to be made this off season but weirdly before the year where did most people have them coming? Probably just making or just missing playoffs so they have achieved basically what most expected.
He takes terrible shots though. Most of his shots are late on the shot clock mid range jumpers

Hield is long gone. Not even in the rotation this series. Hield will go to the Lakers I think

Id say Philly lived up to our expectations but not Embiids or the front office. I dont think Nurse came to not try win a title for example.

Hard to pinpoint who that 3rd star can be for them or even who wants to be it. I think the way they did Harden dirty makes it hard to send a older free agent to them and they got nothing at all to trade.

I feel like they could be in the mood to overpay Klay Thompson at this stage

He takes terrible shots though. Most of his shots are late on the shot clock mid range jumpers

Hield is long gone. Not even in the rotation this series. Hield will go to the Lakers I think

Id say Philly lived up to our expectations but not Embiids or the front office. I dont think Nurse came to not try win a title for example.

Hard to pinpoint who that 3rd star can be for them or even who wants to be it. I think the way they did Harden dirty makes it hard to send a older free agent to them and they got nothing at all to trade.

I feel like they could be in the mood to overpay Klay Thompson at this stage

Do they really need a Thompson type though, doubt Klay would want to go anyway. The Harden trade has set them back a while, still don't know why they bothered doing that trade in the first place. Yeah Hield probably is gone, like him as a player though. Would be interesting to hear what Philly's internal expectations were, they surely didn't think they were on Denver/Boston/Bucks levels. Timberwolves and OKC have both jumped but not too surprising just where they finished was a shock.

KD has threatened a few times and at least Booker is being aggressive, but would be a concern that we're on par despite shooting 20%.
There was one particular play that all of them were just giving it up and not wanting to take it on, T'wolves have sucked the confidence out of them.

Does Siakam go or stay at Pacers? Feel he stays at Pacers myself. DeRozan probably only other option outside of keeping Harris but feels like DeRozan to me is neither a huge upgrade on Harris nor someone who would choose them over staying with Chicago where he seems loyal too

I mean, its not a good free agent class to go in with 10 players to sign exactly... Hard to see where they go from here
They don’t let Harris? The guys a hesitant 3 point shooter who continually goes missing. He will play without Embiid and be worse and often without Embiid and Maxey he will still be invisible.

The guy sucks, even his rebound numbers are misleading. He will never fight hard on the boards, lazy on defence.

He’s a seriously below average player.

What a waste of a year, that you don’t even get a chance come playoff time due to injuries.

Pacers running around celebrating on G-Leaguers is infuriating but whatever, they can only play what’s in front of them. If the Bucks beat the Celtics in the ECF sans Tatum & Brown I wouldn’t be complaining.

Doubt that Doc gets fired, Dame doesn’t work with Giannis either. Just an awful team to support right now. Would rather they just blow it all up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This whole series Minnesota have stopped the Suns having any sort of scoring run or building anything resembling a lead. Have been excellent at halting momentum before it translates to something tangible on the scoreboard.
It's crazy to think about where we were at last season and even the beginning of this one, giving up runs and dropping big leads for fun.

This whole series Minnesota have stopped the Suns having any sort of scoring run or building anything resembling a lead. Have been excellent at halting momentum before it translates to something tangible on the scoreboard.
Minny have attacked the suns like a pack of hungry wolves

Back